Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF2 SSV Bolt ons.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
Tell you what,if it wasnt for the legalaties and insurance issues/engineering etc id already have a magnusson blower kit on my wagon,about 12500 grand fitted and tuned,would have plenty of power for the street and 10 second potential if you wanted it.
Blowers are awesome,even turbo kits!
Gotta have that low down grunt!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can still mod it just keep the stock parts if you ever sell,ive got all my stock parts still.
I reckon Marks can sort you out over in Perth, but if insurance worries are holding you back, get a quote from Shannons, they might surprise you. I just upped my Shannons insurance today to cover the blower going on - it only went up $300 per year after adding it to the mod list and upping the insured amount by $10k

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
I reckon Marks can sort you out over in Perth, but if insurance worries are holding you back, get a quote from Shannons, they might surprise you. I just upped my Shannons insurance today to cover the blower going on - it only went up $300 per year after adding it to the mod list and upping the insured amount by $10k
Yeah Marks workshop does a great job,his reputation is really good.
So he can he sort out the engineering side too?
Once my bank account has recovered from the 6g solar panels hit i might give Marks a ring and suss it out,no way is it worth selling my wagon and i really love driving it,im at the point where its doing a blower next step or do nothing.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
Yeah Marks workshop does a great job,his reputation is really good.
So he can he sort out the engineering side too?
Once my bank account has recovered from the 6g solar panels hit i might give Marks a ring and suss it out,no way is it worth selling my wagon and i really love driving it,im at the point where its doing a blower next step or do nothing.
Marks Workshop can supply a complete West Australian complied and fitted supercharger system, these systems come with their own compliance plate and the full Department of Transport permit. The car will have plate fitted when the job is done and the car needs to go through a Department of Transport inspection station for final inspection. After the Department of Transport inspection a permit will be sent to you the owner, from the The Department of Transport that combined with the MWS compliance plate, make your vehicle completely legal in the eyes of the law and your insurance company.

Most of the supercharger systems on this site are able to be licensed in Western Australia. They are complied supercharger systems that have been emission tested to meet the relevant Australian design rules, and all other tests to suit the Western Australia's Department of Transport. They have also all been fitted by Mark at Marks Workshop and tested to suit the ADR requirements.

SOME OF THE CARS ON THIS SITE ARE SHOWN IN A FORM BEYOND THE STREET LEGAL LIMITS FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIA. THESE CARS ARE USED FOR SHOW, TRACK OR OTHER OFF ROAD EVENTS. IN ALL CASES THESE CARS ARE TAKEN BACK TO STREET LEGAL LEVELS TO BE ABLE TO USE THE VEHICLE LEGALLY ON THE ROADS OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA. MARKS WORKSHOP DOES NOT CONDONE THE USE OF EXTREME HORSE POWER ON THE STREET.

http://www.marksworkshop.com.au/Pages/lic.htm

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
Compared to which headers?
He recommends Hurricane, don't know specifics but I know the videos that he uploads he says he changes them quite frequently because they don't flow enough. Could be just a money grab, but he doesn't come across as that person.

Jackel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv 2
Apparently if you are in Victoria and you purchase a manta system through a Victorian reseller for supply + fit they will give you the Di Filippo system.
If you are in Western Australia and you purchase a manta system through a Western Australian reseller for supply + fit they will give you a manta system.
Which one do you guys prefer and why?
Is there much difference between the two systems?

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
didn't DPE go broke? Yeah there systems sound the best but they are utterly expansive for some metal especially when there are other good brands outthere for a lot cheaper.