Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR/VS SS Body kits

Changa

Alex Short
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
Hi guys, as the title suggests I am after an SS body kit for my 1996 VS sedan. There seems to be tonnes of clubsport and VX/VZ clubsport body kits to suit VR/VS's, whether they are genuine or non-genuine. But there seems to be sweet bugger all SS kits out there. Is there a company that fabricates fibreglass SS kits? As in non-genuine ones. People who get SS kits seem to get lucky and pick em up at wreckers most of the time. And whats the go with these SS lip kits? Are they the same as an SS kit? When attached to a stock bare do they look like the genuine SS kits of are they just crap?

Disturbed_vegeta

I'd Prefer To ROAR!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Hsv Senator, VX SS, VZ SS Ute 6L, K9 GSXR1000
the lips are the same as the kit, just gotta bolt them on, i was looking for kit ages ago for my stato, just got lucky and found a rear one on ebay and believe it or not i found the front one on the side of the road after a wet day(someone must of lost it doing skids) but really you have to be lucky..be prepared to wait. things will be cheaper that way.

its a shame theres so many vy ect body kits availible compared to ss ones...IMO ss kits look the best on the normal commodores.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Theres a guy in the for sale section selling fibreglass SS kits.

Personally i'd wait and find a genuine one, the plastic is much better.