Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

heggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 5.7 M6
do any vs commodores come out with clear side indicators?
i thought that some did but i cant seem to find anything about it and i got defected for it :(

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Not sure about vs, but vt onwards certainly did. Are you sure you were running amber coloured globes?

They come stock with Amber lenses and clear globes. So if you just swap the lenses to clear you will have white light flashing. If so, it needs to be replaced with an amber globe.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
pretty sure vt and up came with clear ones, vs's only came with the orange rectangle or oval indicators.

that sucks getting defected though, just leave em in though everyone else has them in thier vs's

heggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 5.7 M6
well they dont have amber lights in them. but ill be sure to change that

its the worst cop u can get defected by.. officer slee..

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I have a VR and it had clear globes + orange indicator so when I put in VT CLEAR side indicators I changed the globes over to amber ones. To get defected over that though, the cop must have been pissed about something!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
pretty sure vt and up came with clear ones, vs's only came with the orange rectangle or oval indicators.

that sucks getting defected though, just leave em in though everyone else has them in thier vs's

Did the late VS Calais have clear side indicators? I'm referring to the version that had the odd grille insert in the lower bumper and the grilles over the fog lamps.