Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS HSV UTE Value

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Still hsv or whatever the OP @Mike80 has its still a VS V8 Ute and still according to your value is a lot less than the crappy rough 6cyl vc that @vc commodore is peddling for $20K value in his video he posted
You are looking to buy a V8 ute and are shocked by the current market prices, we sold a VY SS Ute recently and got very good money regardless of any covid bulleshit, so no cheap dodgy rough VC pov pack even compares to value of the utes you are looking to buy.
PS. Your $10-$12K value in good condition for a non hsv is pretty close/ to the real market place today with or without covid bulleshit.

Give you a little tip Achoo...That car in the video is actually a VB Commodore. So there's the start that that car isn't mine....So where's your proof it is mine? Want to meet the person that made the video or the owner of that car?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
@achoo

Still no answer? Have you checked the rego out on the car in that video? It shows more of my proof when you care to check it out...

Your proof so far is a load of hot air....So going to show any or just going along the path you're already on?

You still have to answer the office and paperwork question

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Still hsv or whatever the OP @Mike80 has its still a VS V8 Ute and still according to your value is a lot less than the crappy rough 6cyl vc that @vc commodore is peddling for $20K value in his video he posted
You are looking to buy a V8 ute and are shocked by the current market prices, we sold a VY SS Ute recently and got very good money regardless of any covid bulleshit, so no cheap dodgy rough VC pov pack even compares to value of the utes you are looking to buy.
PS. Your $10-$12K value in good condition for a non hsv is pretty close/ to the real market place today with or without covid bulleshit.

How much did you alledgely get for this VYSS ute?

What was the condition of this alledged VYSS ute...Kays, interior body colour etc?

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
That car in the video is actually a VB Commodore.
Wow the plot. Talk is cheap, Telling the truth is priceless
Did you see the letter sent to me with the agreed insurance valve?
You made the first claim post that your made up VC car you posted the video of is valued $20K.
Its quite simple to prove your claim, download the letter from Shannons without all your b/s smokescreen questions that prove what Plato once quoted that .. As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers.

H

harrop.senator

I see both of you are in South Australia.

achoo I can see your age.

I know vc is an older bloke but not sure on age. If he's still in his 50's I'll buy the winner a box of West end if you hurry up and box it out.

I'm sure a few other members would kick in and the winner may get a boot load.

Rather then continuosly bringing up petty bollocks page after page trying to have a pissing contest.

My 2 cents.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow the plot. Talk is cheap, Telling the truth is priceless

You made the first claim post that your made up VC car you posted the video of is valued $20K.
Its quite simple to prove your claim, download the letter from Shannons without all your b/s smokescreen questions that prove what Plato once quoted that .. As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers.

..I know I'm telling the truth, and you refuse to see the truth....S

Seeing you don't want to check the rego out in that car in the video, I'll let you know...That car is a VB commodore that has been out of rego since the middle of last year...It is also defected and considering you claim to know about shannons, you will know they won't insure a defected car....

A far cry from the VC you are claiming is mine....So keep the hot air flowing and avoiding the questions asked of you

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I see both of you are in South Australia.

achoo I can see your age.

I know vc is an older bloke but not sure on age. If he's still in his 50's I'll buy the winner a box of West end if you hurry up and box it out.

I'm sure a few other members would kick in and the winner may get a boot load.

Rather then continuosly bringing up petty bollocks page after page trying to have a pissing contest.

My 2 cents.

Personally I see Achoo as VIN 999 re-incarnated....The similarities are so clear, so yup, I'd love the boxing match

H

harrop.senator

About all a box of West End is worth.

Most my mates would burn me at the stake but I'd rate them higher then bush chooks. I think im one of the only people left who enjoy vb and west ends.

I felt so lost buying a bloke a carton the other day when he said a cold carton of full strength whatever brand.

I don't even know what's popular at the moment.