Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Clubsport insurance

Phillbert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Ute, VX SS
I ask a question on a Facebook Group about the same thing, insurance.
in short most said they use Enthusiast Insurance
https://www.enthusiast.com.au/

I have no idea what they are like just what i was told at the time.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Whos the parent company?

This Australia Post Comprehensive Car Insurance is issued and underwritten by QBE. Australian Postal Corporation (ABN 28 864 970 579, AR No: 338646) (APC) is an authorised representative of Australia Post Services Pty Limited (ABN 67 002 599 340, AFSL 457551) (APS) which is acting (under its own AFSL) on behalf of QBE when distributing Comprehensive Car Insurance.

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Has anyone checked on their insurance and agreed values lately? So much for agreeing, I just noticed mine has secretly been disappearing without my notice. It already wasn't even the cost of recent engine and trans rebuild, which is not related directly to value but a good comparison. The way NOS and original parts go you couldn't afford to repair or replace anything soon. I just had a quick look at similar cars for sale, large range naturally in prices and condition, and KM, or perhaps money spent. What I did notice, is that the cheapest one listed was also double my insurance value, and had 300,000km more than my rebuilt engine! So keep an eye on things, been with them for 30 years and this is what they sneak past while putting fees up.
Its getting harder for them to replace and fix our cars let alone HSV's. The insurance companies used to own many wreckers or connected to them at least. Maybe they still do but many wreckers have closed down and harder to get parts since many people holding on to their cars since Holden shut down. Paying you out is easier for them and what they will try and do at all cost. Im wih QBE too as they cheap....

Last edited:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I ask a question on a Facebook Group about the same thing, insurance.
in short most said they use Enthusiast Insurance
https://www.enthusiast.com.au/

I have no idea what they are like just what i was told at the time.
I tried to get a quote for 8 vehicles and they wouldn’t quote me after I said my daily Ranger lived in the driveway and not under cover like the other 7 vehicles.
Give me some credit for securing 7 vehicles in the suburbs!