Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Alloytec 175 2 Hole mod

deth67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
2 hole mod thumbs up

Hey guys. Just spent this arvo and $5 performing surgery on my 05 VZ Acclaim. I just have to say that was 5 bucks well spent. Car sounds great when spooled up and does feel a little more pokey, though that could just be an illusion because of the better sound. :thumbsup:

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
sounds like the thing to do be doing mine over the easter long w/end:thumbsup:

mohd_vip7

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina S(Commodore v6)
yeah i get less power

i triyed with charger V6

before i beat him fron 1st gear..at least on the 2 i get far

now i don reach him till 3rd gear or more

strange

80shovelead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, VS Exec, VL Exec
it should make for better fuel consumption, ive noticed better consumption in my car since doing the mod several months ago

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
ive now gone out and brought the MCAI (Monaro Cold Air Intake) which is some sort of shroud for in front of the airbox, I'm gonna play with it on the weekend. Its well documented on other forums, so see how we go I guess

I'm also bolting up an SS exhaust after Andyman talked me into it :thumbsup: Getting the exhaust on Saturday for the cost of a carton of grog, brought the gaskets and hangers and stuff today from Holden although I have too many hangers and mounts coz the guy thought I was replacing an aftermarket exhaust with a genuine one :p

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
I'm also bolting up an SS exhaust after Andyman talked me into it :thumbsup: Getting the exhaust on Saturday for the cost of a carton of grog, brought the gaskets and hangers and stuff today from Holden although I have too many hangers and mounts coz the guy thought I was replacing an aftermarket exhaust with a genuine one :p

but you cant holde me responsible if you dont like it for some reason:p

oh and you got ripped lol, i payed for it with a 6-pack of carlton including gaskets and rubber mounts, haha

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
hehe well if it doesnt work I'll just chuck the original back on and learn :thumbsup:

6 pack of carlton, man you got off easy :D

schteven

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
im putting a twin x force system on my vz alloytec wagon how much does the extra hanger etc cost! thanks