Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Not sure about you guys, but that Penny Wong Foreigner Affairs Minister, to me, that position is a backdoor, and she is a total Chinese infiltrator/colaborator.

AU is primed for a Chinese take over, they are not even hidding it any more. They play a long game, all you need is to look back, how it was 40 years ago and what changed gradualy.
Australian Government spends most of its important time with issues that has nothing to do with running a country. There have been issue like this and it will happen again and again even with the New Labor Government because the Opposition opposes everything that is needed but for Labor (they are good at this) they will get rid of the Prime Minister mid term because a back benches get the numbers and turf out the PM. Its all a ego game for pollies, Plus we have some really stupid politicians and they select them of there sex before there skill to run their portfolio . Penny Wong Pufffffff, What about our Defense Minister, Richard Marles after the New Labor Goverment was in power he wrote a speech to China and sent the speech to be proof read by the Chinese before he read it out to the public for F..K sake.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I say, get a hold of the book The Art of War, will take you an hour or so to read it; easy read. You will noticed that war is a business. Is about winning with the least amount of resources on your part.
I agree, get what you want for the least of Money and I don't care if it takes 50 Years

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
What is the concept of The Art of War?

The premise of The Art of War is that war should be avoided with diplomacy. If it cannot be avoided, it should be fought strategically and psychologically to minimize damage and the wasting of resources. Warfare should only be a last resort and heading into battle is already admitting a kind of defeat

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Not everybody who looks Chinese works for the Chinese government. Now, on the other hand, here in NZ we had a Chinese national in the National government as an MP who had direct ties to the Chinese military. The former PM (pony tail pulling JK) was quiet ok with that fact but many of the ordinary people were not. Said MP has since resigned and left office.

Fortunately not everybody around the world is as gullible as some!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
There is always one in the pockets of the CCP or is a direct infiltrator.

Blackrock had a nice visit at their NY HQs from some PM. Perhaps she wanted to buy a house by the beach, maybe Martha's Vineyard, next to the Obamas... who knows.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
What is the concept of The Art of War?

The premise of The Art of War is that war should be avoided with diplomacy. If it cannot be avoided, it should be fought strategically and psychologically to minimize damage and the wasting of resources. Warfare should only be a last resort and heading into battle is already admitting a kind of defeat

Exactly.

b5aa8-sun2btzu2bon2bwhat2bnot2bto2bdo2bquotepic.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
LOL, conspiracy theorists dream right there. You my friend are right down the rabbit hole!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Richard Marles after the New Labor Goverment was in power he wrote a speech to China and sent the speech to be proof read by the Chinese before he read it out to the public for F..K sake.

A Chinese colaborator... is like a cancer, detected way too late. Better start getting used to work in sweatshops, and for a bowl of rice. Do not forget to be greatfull and polite to boost your social credit scores.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
A Chinese colaborator... is like a cancer, detected way too late. Better start getting used to work in sweatshops, and for a bowl of rice. Do not forget to be greatfull and polite to boost your social credit scores.
She's a politician, none of them can be trusted...