Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Over the weekend I was watching the ?????? (wont mention any more and have big reason for this) Channel in Chinese's (USED MY TRANSLATOR) and they had a good segment of the War in UKRAINE and the UKRAINE'S using the JAVELIN (Tanks and Armored Vehicles) and the Starstreak Planes and Helicopters) I think the Starstreak shot down by blowing the tail off the Helecopter no one got out of it ( i recorder it) and blew up when it hit the trees but the thing that got me is this is UKRAINE, UKRAINES not TAIWAN so Why are they Talking about TAIWAN. I let you read between the lines.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Nothing is going to happen, we are making way too much cash feeding the fire. Before the Ruskies move west, we will be broke with a broken fianancial system on hyperinflation.

We are starting to feel the shorgages, little things here and there. Also, we are getting huge discounts on other stuff because of the lack of sales. Is going to be a very weird monetary collapse, some stuff will be too damn expesive, other will be dirt cheap; depending on people's perception of what is valueable to them.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing is going to happen, we are making way too much cash feeding the fire. Before the Ruskies move west, we will be broke with a broken fianancial system on hyperinflation.

We are starting to feel the shorgages, little things here and there. Also, we are getting huge discounts on other stuff because of the lack of sales. Is going to be a very weird monetary collapse, some stuff will be too damn expesive, other will be dirt cheap; depending on people's perception of what is valueable to them.
At the same time China is rattling its sabre on their Satellite Channels and has said AGAIN, AGAIN they only on this weekend 11 @ 12 th of June 2022 they will take Taiwan at force if they need and will attack any country that want to stop them, or do a per-emptive strike on those countries.
Now I say the US is well armed and to far away so the Next Country to strike is Australia and by doing this the other countries will stop and wont defend Taiwan.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
At the same time China is rattling its sabre on their Satellite Channels and has said AGAIN, AGAIN they only on this weekend 11 @ 12 th of June 2022 they will take Taiwan at force if they need and will attack any country that want to stop them, or do a per-emptive strike on those countries.
Now I say the US is well armed and to far away so the Next Country to strike is Australia and by doing this the other countries will stop and wont defend Taiwan.

China is a nation that rather bankrupt other nations instead of fighting them, and just walk right in one mm at the time. The best war is the one that is not fought. Cost too much and the Chinese are too damn cheap. They are just watching from the outside, looking at the west killing themselves financialy, culturaly and moraly. All they need to do is sit and wait.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
China is nation that rather bankrupt other nations and just walk right in. The best war is the one that is not fought. Cost too much and the Chinese are too damn cheap. They are just watching from the outside, looking at the west killing themselves financialy, culturaly and moraly. All they need to do is sit and wait.
This is why China has a long game and no doubt laugh at the Australian New Labor Government as the Government selects a New Minister that knows Truck all what his or Her portfolio is and only relies on what he and she was told,,, period

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Not sure about you guys, but that Penny Wong Foreigner Affairs Minister, to me, that position is a backdoor, and she is a total Chinese infiltrator/colaborator.

AU is primed for a Chinese take over, they are not even hidding it any more. They play a long game, all you need is to look back, how it was 40 years ago and what changed gradualy.

I say, get a hold of the book The Art of War, will take you an hour or so to read it; easy read. You will noticed that war is a business. Is about winning with the least amount of resources on your part.

Last edited: