Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning graphic!!

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
wow, i did not enjoy that one bit. was expecting some hoon clip. Makes me think about all the stupid things that i have done.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Problem is, I think you need to have put yourself in one of those situations depicted, that could potentially have ended tragically but didn't, to really get the full impact.

Kids getting their licenses aren't going to have that experience to relate to. They already know people die on the road from speeding, drinking, etc but we all know that doesn't stop them doing it.

It takes that personal connection to make you take a step back and think "****, that could be me!", which is something you only get from being close to potential tragedy yourself.

At least that's what I reckon :p

Very true.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
i thought it was a really good ad to make you think, the song is perfect (almost brings a tear to the eye) and about the girl on the fence omg that would have to be the worst...i will take more care on the road from now on please all do the same....driving is a privilege not a right...

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
i thought it was a really good ad to make you think, the song is perfect (almost brings a tear to the eye) and about the girl on the fence omg that would have to be the worst...i will take more care on the road from now on please all do the same....driving is a privilege not a right...

yeah song makes it even more powerfull and the wall bit is very hard to watch

(CODEZ)

formerly cody_vp92
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP v6
thats so intense, should have the video on the main page of the site to scare anyone who drives like an idiot..

especially that prick that had photos of him being pulled over by the cops and claiming that he was doing 230km/h (even though i would bet my life that he was talking bs), and the people that post threads asking how do i do a burnout :hit:

thanks

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
Wow :eek:

This is a real eye opener, seeing I was going fairly sideways in the wet today(I now feel like a ********).
This video should be shown to L platers or P platers when they first get their licences.

Might actually result in less ********s on the road, its made me think about the way I drive never doing a skid in an uncontrolled environment again.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Wow :eek:

This is a real eye opener, seeing I was going fairly sideways in the wet today(I now feel like a ********).
This video should be shown to L platers or P platers when they first get their licences.

Might actually result in less ********s on the road, its made me think about the way I drive never doing a skid in an uncontrolled environment again.

i knew posting this vid would do some good ;) least you have learnt now

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
Actually spun out going onto a highway today and also thought about it then cos a car nearly hit me and it woulda definatly killed me.

So I defintaly wont be doing anything any more.