Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What’s happened to this place?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
TBH I don't remember his or her name. I just remember he (assuming gender) argued about something and he ended up saying he was leaving the Political forum. He was arguing with a number of people. If I CBF I will scroll through the pages and try and find a quote. I reckon it may have been a year ago when he was last in the forum.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I stay out of that thread because there is plenty of member abuse and I would have to warn and ban people....

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I spend a big part of my day "arguing" over contract terms so stay out of that thread coz I CBF with arguments when I'm not getting paid to do it.

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
If you can't get 95 what's available? We only have a few places that can supply 98 in the north of the state.
I think it's 98 $$ ,91 & the 95 tank got replaced by some ethanol thing. Operater ssys 95 was the best seller but they were over ruled by head office.

I use 95 in all my pumps n mowers too. Seems to work f ine after storage.

TBH the closest fuel has been 40km away for years now, and it's probably one of highest cost in the state. The big two were there but now it's one place to get 95.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
TBH I don't remember his or her name. I just remember he (assuming gender) argued about something and he ended up saying he was leaving the Political forum. He was arguing with a number of people. If I CBF I will scroll through the pages and try and find a quote. I reckon it may have been a year ago when he was last in the forum.
Not CSP. He loved starting arguments and always stayed the distance. Didn't care who he offended always very opinionated with no patience for opposing views. An entertaining pain in the rectum IMO.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Looks like we have a new argumentative .......... who can't see facts from what ever stuff he's going hard on and getting mad!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Are you referring to CSP, otherwise known as Rajesh Koothrapali, otherwise known as Amy Farrah Fowler ?
The trouble with 91 in Aust is it's poor quality and not clean enough. Some bodies are wanting its removal from sale and make 95 the lowest grade. There has been some debate and it would seem that it will eventually be discontinued. But having said that I first heard it debated nearly 10 years ago.

Same in New Zealand, both cars get 98

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I find it has gone a bit quiet in the last few years. I have been spending less time on here as well, and other forums in general.

And life has changed a lot too! The car in my profile pic gets driven maybe 5 times a year. My job is pretty full on with travel. Got 3 kids. A block of land that takes 6 hours to do the bloody lawns and yard maintenance every second week. All that takes up plenty of time!