Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

GLD-086

Reaction score
Hairy Eater said:
:ranting: when someone asks for a ride in your car or is just a passenger.... they wind down the window and DON"T wind it up again after they get out... it pisses me off.... and aslo when they leave empty coke cans and food wrappers in the car too....:ranting:

Or if you ask them to lock the door, when they get out, but they don't.:ranting:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
TheForgotten said:
Oh geez I'm sorry sir, could you please tell me how I go about satisfying you?
i was actually being sarcastic, i don't care, its just pointless saying 'double post', we all know what it is.

ucwepn said:
It annoys me that there is no delete post option.
Troy711 said:
isnt there? ****, and here is me thinking that there was... oops
Morgasshk said:
actually... he's rightt here is no actual delete button...
greengopher said:
not this one

although i think it used to

Turns out there is, Press EDIT, then select delete (and press delete this post), but its only in the for sale section, what a rip

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
they must have taken it away again, cause i remember garth or darren allowed it again just after i first signed up, maybe its limited to for sale now.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Jesterarts said:
OHHHH!!
the other day i was moving glass at work and a manager runs upto me n she goes
"Ohhh, becareful raf! That can break..."
WTF...not ****! REALLY?!? Well that explains a few things!! GOD DAMN!!

I jst looked at her, n the jst kept walkin...

Lol, management is only funny when it happens to someone else. A few weeks back at work I had something similar. Myself and another bloke had to get up on a scissors lift with some tools and take down a huge sign off the side of the warehouse. Not too difficult at all really aluminium frame meant it was really quite light, took about twenty minutes. Only problem being that the whole time, the owner of the company and his son in law were standing on the ground below shouting directions. "Take that screw out next! NO NO NO, the one next to it! AAAAH don't drop the scrap on this side, on the other side!" Surely the owner of a nationwide wholesale operation has better things to be doing than annoying the hell out of two reasonably competent workers completing a dead simple task. So yeah, managers annoy me.

I agree with pretty much all the traffic related pet peeves in here as well, especially not indicating and sitting 20 odd Km/h below the speed limit on a single lane road is just sooo not cool. You'd think that the fact you've got a queue of 20 or so cars building up behind you would give a clue that perhaps you're not quite with the program and should get out of the way but nooooooo, many people are quite content to todddle along in their own little dream world where inconveniencing others is a tip top idea.

Oh, and for the love of all that is sacred could someone please teach the 50% of Canberra drivers who cannot negotiate roundabouts without almost getting themselves killed, that they would be well advised to GIVE WAY TO THE GODDAMNED RIGHT!

Other than that, I'm actually fairly mellow at the moment, peace out brothers and sisters, I highly reccomend that those of you in a position to do so have an early beer o'clock. It's a beautiful day for it. :D

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I just realised something else that really annoys me, my girlfriends mum, damn she's annoying!
Also people who say "oh my god" especially little americans kids who scream it on xbox live. Chicks who say it alll the time and people who write it OMG on forums, there are better ways to express yourself.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
i found more things that **** me too, ppl that laugh on forums by goin "bwahahaa", ppl that do nothin but winge, waiting, when work stuffs up ur pay and oh yeah ruredi

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
kriticalvs said:
i found more things that **** me too, ppl that laugh on forums by goin "bwahahaa"

But that's my best evil laugh! What am I supposed to use now? I suppose I could try the whole nerdy heheheheh *snooooort* heheheheh. :p

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
reba has the face of a careless beekeeper