Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Troy711 said:
no, i always assumed you could delete posts that you made. most other forums let you do it..

not this one:bang:

although i think it used to

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Ohhh, dunno if its being said before..
But today i was lookin for my size 16 socket for my wrench....

The next door neighbour notice n asked what i was doin...so i told him n he goes...

Well, its always in the last place you look!" n then smiled wisely..

I was havin a **** day n was on the verge of saying

"No ****!! Once i find the damn thing...why would i keep lookin ya tossa!"
But since he's an alright old timer...i jst smiled n laughed...

OHHHH!!
the other day i was moving glass at work and a manager runs upto me n she goes
"Ohhh, becareful raf! That can break..."
WTF...not ****! REALLY?!? Well that explains a few things!! GOD DAMN!!

I jst looked at her, n the jst kept walkin...

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
:ranting: when someone asks for a ride in your car or is just a passenger.... they wind down the window and DON"T wind it up again after they get out... it pisses me off.... and aslo when they leave empty coke cans and food wrappers in the car too....:ranting:

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
kritical said:
people ridin scooters on the road holdin up like 20 cars ffs take back tracks go bush i use to.

Amen to that.

Dont they realise it now illegal to ride a scooter on a road with a speed limit above 60 or a main arterial road (in QLD it is anyway).

GLD-086

Reaction score
Garth said:
a member who bags out a moderator and then wonders why they were banned.

That's fair enough. However in my experience on other forums (Even non car forums) there are some mods, who are on a power trip and abuse their power, by acting in a immature and irresponsible way and flame regular members.

I understand that some of the things I've done, on other forums, has deserved action from the right authority, but then again, alot of the mods I've encountered are just simply wankers. That believe, because they have the power to ban or delete posts/threads, everyone is intimidated by them.

So basically on any forum, I don't care who they are or how much power they have, if a mod has an attitude problem and doesn't follow the routine mod procedure (I'm not going to go off my rocker at a mod, just doing their job) and intimidates me with insults or whatever, I'll flame them back. (Thankfully the mods here, are quite cool:) )

I'm sorry if that makes me look like a hypocrite, but I just can't stand some mods, who make a simple warning or ban, into something personal.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Hairy Eater said:
:ranting: when someone asks for a ride in your car or is just a passenger.... they wind down the window and DON"T wind it up again after they get out... it pisses me off.... and aslo when they leave empty coke cans and food wrappers in the car too....:ranting:
fit power windows, then lock them, so they don't have a choice:p