Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What causes the V6 to have little power?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
420338.jpg

That's how they fly.

r454374_2218187.jpg

And land like that.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
No, seriously. Anyone from Vic heard of a car 7-8 years ago called 'CrzeVN'? Or crazy for short? The mechanics couldn't find out why the motor had so much power. One of the very first VN's off the line and the mechanics just thought it must have been built on a Wednesday. It didn't have a cop chip or even extractors or a fully sick exhaust. It was stock and it went like a bat out of hell. It's like comparing this VP to a pony and the VN to a race horse and I want to know what it is that makes that motor so fast.

I remember this car...used to get to 88mph then the flux capacitor used to kick in. Then she used to go back in time, take the turbo off the VL she was racing...and then come back. And all the uleh's would be like "Broooooooooooooooooooooo...My Flutters!!!!" And then they would cry, and their hats would fall off from being too far back.

True story.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Ok fine. You win. Keep your lame forum with all your flamers I'm not coming back here. If people don't want to talk about cars without throwing bullshit around, so be it. I'm going to find another car forum where cars are the topic and not anything else. I really wonder how many young twirps commenting in this thread were around when the VN's were first introduced. Let alone know anything about cars. I have seen a lot of posts on this site and it's about 99% query and about 0.01% knowledge. People here are wanna-be know alls. I know my cars and motors. Most of you don't know ****.

Pot calling the kettle black much?

cracker

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1297254019379.jpg
    1297254019379.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 99

crazy.vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
If you all think I'm full of ****, how many S1 VN's have people in this thread driven and can tell me that they don't drive like a normal commodore? Probably nobody by the looks of things. Rather would be scared off at the thought that a buick V6 could beat your alloytec/ecotec.

Pot calling the kettle black much?

To some extent but if multitudes of mechanics can't find reason then I am here too.

A lot of people like to bag down people here as if it was out of a newspaper but not everybody speaks out of their arse. Either that, or the wog VL drivers didn't know how to drive their fully sick VL's.

Take a stock VT S pack V's crazy. Crazy whips. VT driver doesn't believe it. Swap cars. Same thing, the VN win's. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I thought you weren't coming back. Don't get my hopes up like that.

No one cares about your mythical super VN. Go away you troll.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
If you all think I'm full of ****, how many S1 VN's have people in this thread driven and can tell me that they don't drive like a normal commodore? Probably nobody by the looks of things. Rather would be scared off at the thought that a buick V6 could beat your alloytec/ecotec.

Yeah s1 vn's are the best, handle like a go kart and go like a ferrari, either that or they drive like a pos 20 year old clunky commodore?

Burnout124

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2/ VY SS 6sp
Finally somebody driven a s1 vn and knows what I'm talking about. The biggest question is why? Why did they fly?

i thik this is a puzzel that cant be solved i know that holden had lots of problems with wheel spin from the vn s1 and had to make some changes. but i dont know what they did computer maping maybe ?