Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
To tell you the truth. I am a good negotiator and having Holden by the balls legally and finically. At the time the cars were worth 100k thanks to the dealers marking them up worked in my favour and not in GM favour. So I must say a big thank you to all those dealers that jacked up the prices. At the end of the day GM Holden is a business and they had to make the best business decision that was not going to cost them financially and keep me happy at the same time. Also the problem I had was 1 in a billion, never to happen again. They would have changed there contract of sale by now I’d say. Anyway once this 7 year warranty is up. I will be posting all the correspondence up. It is a great read and great story.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
To tell you the truth. I am a good negotiator and having Holden by the balls legally and finically. At the time the cars were worth 100k thanks to the dealers marking them up worked in my favour and not in GM favour. So I must say a big thank you to all those dealers that jacked up the prices. At the end of the day GM Holden is a business and they had to make the best business decision that was not going to cost them financially and keep me happy at the same time. Also the problem I had was 1 in a billion, never to happen again. They would have changed there contract of sale by now I’d say. Anyway once this 7 year warranty is up. I will be posting all the correspondence up. It is a great read and great story.
Intriguing.

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart

Sounds Legit

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
So a seven year wait to read this great read & story. Will i have to go to law school, while l'am waiting for this story to be written, so l will be able to understand this great read & great story? Hope not, as l definitely wont be going to law school (any school). ha ha ha.
Enjoy your car.

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
Was this the MS that came off the overturned truck? How did you get this deal? Was it one of the media cars?
Was this the MS that came off the overturned truck? How did you get this deal? Was it one of the media cars?

Let’s just say that car belonged to Holden he didn’t get much because it was not delivered yet. As mine was in my name and payed for. So luxury car tax, plus stamp duty, transfer fee and fright cost on $105,000 back to Holden. GM was going to be out of pocket. Especially being a 2nd hand car with kms on it. I negotieated an offer they could not refuse. Can you believe some idiot was happy they just got a jacket!!!

shelton528

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SSV Z Series - VF2 Motorsport Edition
So I'm going to call it... you sound like a douchbag and I doubt you've actually purchased a real car...

shelton528

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SSV Z Series - VF2 Motorsport Edition
Post some pics of your car mate...

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
So I'm going to call it... you sound like a douchbag and I doubt you've actually purchased a real car...

Obviously you must be one of the ones who accepted the Jacket as compensation for Holden’s **** ups. By the name calling indicates to me you are spewing, I got such a great deal and you had to settle for a jacket.

Winners are Grinners!!!