Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

WillyTheMLGPro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 50th Anniversary
Stato is getting new shoes

Screenshot (58).png

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Decided to fit the new rotors and pads to the Honda today......BUT, the DBA brake rotors that Supercheap said fit my model and year model of Honda don't fit

They have been returned to Supercheap and after showing them the DBA website and the errors in the Supercheap website, the correct ones are now ordered, albeit on back order, again......

There's still some meat on the Honda's brake pads, so the need to change wasn't critical, but getting the wrong parts because their website is wrong is annoying

And for a 2009 mid sized 4 cylinder Honda Accord Euro the stock brakes are quite large, 320mm front, and 300mm rear, I assume to keep all that 140ish kwatw of V-Tec Yo 4 cylinder power under control, LOL

And, as for the VX, yes, I'm still waiting for the new DBA rotors and pads to arrive, as the rotors too are on backorder, I do have Supercheap's assurance they will arrive mid February from the supplier, so, let's see how that all actually pans out

So much for me doing all of my cars brakes when I was on leave, well, I did rebuild the calipers, thanks for small mercies I suppose

It's now beer O'clock

Last edited:

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Had to go to the eye doctor today for the final checkup after fitting new lenses and polishing the eyeballs. .......... or something like that.
40+ degrees, so I had a choice of parking it in the open concrete carpark, or under a tree, for a couple of hours.
My decision gave me something to do tomorrow ............. clean the leaves out from the windscreen base, and wash the birdsh off.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Senator back together.
Senator washed.
Wagon new brake pads.
VY now on the hoist for exhaust fix.

now going to take the Senator to the servo. Which means I will have to clean it again when I get back :D :rolleyes:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Went for another 250 K run to a mates birthday do by the river....

On the way, I saw about a dozen vettes from different eras running up the highway....Lovely sight and sounds there.

Did see a paddock full of cars but didn't get a picture....Should have but wanted to get to the party.....The car that stuck out was a late model VW beetle that had rolled sitting a few metres off the road in the paddock....Right hand side was crushed in....I'd be surprised if the driver survived.....

Might head back to the site in the next couple of days just for happy snaps to post on here....