Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

david dubbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx gen111 wagon
Big day a full blue LED conversion including cluster mode light switch shifter and window switch block fitted a new dial screen(red) and re covered the steering wheel with red and black leather. 9 hours total in extreme heat.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Washed it and pumped up the tyres. after the wash there's still a heap of tar spots n stuff i need to get onto....

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Big day a full blue LED conversion including cluster mode light switch shifter and window switch block fitted a new dial screen(red) and re covered the steering wheel with red and black leather. 9 hours total in extreme heat.

Big effort there, got any progress or before and after pics anywhere?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yeah see that in your photo. I thought they might move. I have some old carpet underlay and will give it a try. I was p##d off the ramps were too high when I got them home and they've been sitting covered in leaves and cobwebs in the driveway ever since. cheers

I was in Repco today and saw ramp extensions....... they appear to be designed specifically for cars which are too low to clear the normal ramp. They were something like $95 so not cheap but probably worth it in the long run. I get really sick of mucking around with blocks of wood and bricks to suit different cars :[

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Changed the water pump on the missus car, was leaking, this is it's 3rd pump now :(

What should have been a simple job turned into a cluster #### because one of the long bolts didn't want to come out because it was full of crap. Long bolts have corrosion on the shanks but of course you don't get new bolts with your new water pump :bang:

Job is done now, just giving the sealant a little time to cure before I put new coolant in it.

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Washed and tire shine and then took for a drive to worby
51AA83B2-66E2-42F6-8888-3629DF0763B4-7628-0000041A7036295A.jpg

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Degreased underneath it. Should be ready to go in Wednesday and come out with a RWC. - Wagon.
Sedan will get a brake fluid change. Eventually..

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
Bought oil and filters for the VC, VS, Troopie, and Getz. Got myself a new air compressor and some seat covers to save the seats from dog hair.