Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Another day, another fuel pump.

Supervised the daughter doing a fuel pump replacement on her VS, and I was standing in the wrong spot at the wrong time, coped a face full of fuel. Damn that burns! Never been hit like that before

Submersible fuel hose is getting harder to find and more expensive on each purchase. I swear every time we do a fuel pump it’s a pain to find that hose.

We needed it today so paid repcos ridiculous pricing but did find that raceworks makes the same hose and it’s a third or quarter of the gates price!
I’m going to order a couple of hoses online for the cupboard I think.

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
Every time I try to do something on the ute, something else breaks,falls off or blows up on the snot box...just had a look at the starter motor, I could barely see it through the oil and crap underneath...and nup booked it in for someone else to have the joy of working on it.

VR Hermitage Uterus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Utility V8 S2
Yesterday I fixed the driver's door on the VR ute. It wouldn't stay open and reason was the bolts holding the rod/bar or whatever its called in the door jam had fallen out. Found one in the door and replaced the other. Man it was annoying the door always closing on me, so much better now it stays open. Bit of a pig to take the door lock off but I didn't break it considering the car is 28 years old.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Rebuilt front end,new front tyres & wheel alignment...passed rego inspection easier than thought it would.

Still had big cobwebs inside the cabin from spiders that died of old age....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
scrubbed under the Senator so I can note all of the leaks and repairs needed, would be easier to find a spot that isint leaking.

Removed radiator for repair, its in worse shape than I thought :|
taking it to radiator repairs tomorrow, hope they can salvage it.