Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Grinds your Gears??

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
When i miss 3rd, that usually grinds my gears... :p

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
you know what really grinds my gears?...
when your in a shop of some kind, usually some sort of food/takeout place that has a long bench counter... and its busy...and you've been standing "in line" (even thought there isnt really an obvious "line" because everyone just stands anywhere) for ages and you finally see that your next to be served...everyone else around you is being served, so you must be next.
then some little son of a inbred comes along just as the person behind the counter says "who's next" and they walk straight infront of you to the front of the counter pushing past people getting served and say "yeah, im next,can i have...."
god that really grinds my gears, as stupid as all that might sound, its friggin rude...and i let them know that whenever it happens.....and whatever god they pray to better help them if they want to argue about it...because im hungry and I WAS NEXT.

Thats when you tap them on the shoulder and say " excuse me you rude fvck i am next, i suggest you wait or i will kick your ass "

Also i love telemarketers, when they call i speak really quiet so they listen hard then i blast them with my air horn i have near the phone !!

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
What grinds my gears is when i go into a shop and the shop owner/assistant cant speak proper english and i feel bad when i have to ask them to repeat like 5 times. i end up walking out.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Thats when you tap them on the shoulder and say " excuse me you rude fvck i am next, i suggest you wait or i will kick your ass "

Also i love telemarketers, when they call i speak really quiet so they listen hard then i blast them with my air horn i have near the phone !!

Sorry mate, air horn won't do sh*t.

Another grinds my gears for me today, I continually am getting scammed by the same people off eBay, I've had to relist the phone 4 times now and I am afraid that they are going to continue targetting me until I get a new username. Very frustrated.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Another grinds my gears for me today, I continually am getting scammed by the same people off eBay, I've had to relist the phone 4 times now and I am afraid that they are going to continue targetting me until I get a new username. Very frustrated.

why then do you keep relisting it?

you're just asking for trouble now

VH_Commodore_Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
Ever noticed how they call just when your trying to bath kids or cook tea?
Bloody uncanny bastards!:ranting:
When they say blah blah from blah blah just say yep can you hold for a second and then put the phone down and go do what you have to do come back and they will be gone

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I keep relisting it because if eBay was doing their job they would pick up on scammers and continue the listing.

But because ebay is so gay.. they let it keep happening.
I'm going to have to recreate a new user account

To confirm what I said before, most telemarketers. Etc, have phones that block high volume noises and control it, nearly all of them do, so you can yell it is still comes out the same volume, you can whisper and its still the same.