Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Grinds your Gears??

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Also i love telemarketers, when they call i speak really quiet so they listen hard then i blast them with my air horn i have near the phone !!

:bow: ROFL KING:king:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
what pisses me off? aside from drivers?
I bought an LSD diff off another commodore forum, paid for it, and a month later nothing's arrived. brought it to the attention of mods/admin and got "we've urged him to contact you" and that's it. ****'em. assholes

another... few months back, some chick called me at work telling me I was a fraud :realangry anyway, apparently I'd sold her something on evilbay and had pocketed the money. wouldn't listen to me when I told her I'd never sold anything on ebay and she was full of ****... left work after being there 2 1/2 hours and sorted it out, cops agreed that the paper trail led to me and I should pay her back. but they did look into how this chick got my details... she lost her job and led to an inquest into gov't employees using confidential info to track people, usually neighbours or ex-spouses.

another I forgot about... credit cards.... A few years back I applied for a "buyer's edge" card through GE. got rejected, but they gave me an application form for a GE credit card...

few weeks back I applied for a "citibank BP credit card" over the internet. got rejected... but got an application for a citibank mastercard. rrriiigghhhhttttt

Last edited:

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
What grinds my gears is some peoples holier than thou attitudes ruining what should be a little fun on internet forums

Every bloody forum seems to have smarta$$ members who expect to have everything they post taken as gospel and who seem to know everything and have done everything

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
another... few months back, some chick called me at work telling me I was a fraud :realangry anyway, apparently I'd sold her something on evilbay and had pocketed the money. wouldn't listen to me when I told her I'd never sold anything on ebay and she was full of ****... left work after being there 2 1/2 hours and sorted it out, cops agreed that the paper trail led to me and I should pay her back. but they did look into how this chick got my details... she lost her job and led to an inquest into gov't employees using confidential info to track people, usually neighbours or ex-spouses.

Holy crap! So were you the one who started that whole privacy crackdown at centrelink? If that's what it was, then much respect man, I gained a lot of pleasure from watching those bastards scramble to cover their collective arse. :yeah:

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
ive had some good experiances from egay, and like 1 bad which was sorted out...

what pisses me off is IDIOTS that cant drive backing into my car.... due to where i live (my parents take the garage as they pay the rent) now if i park in the driveway i have to get up at 6 am mon-fri and move my car for them

so i park on the street as im up at some unusual hours and cant be up at 6am every weekday

so i park on the street... theres some idiot in my street who cant ****ing drive.. ive cars been backed into three times in the last 6 months, first time a rooted quarter panel, 2nd time rooted my bumper (fell off) thrid time smashed my indicator/headlight ****ed the already rooted bumper from where i got side swiped and scratched up my bonnet....

now cmon is it ****ING hard to leave a note saying im sorry... total damage over the 3 accidents like $150...... some people need to get some ****ing spines i swear...

and people that egg cars... someone i had a disagreement with decided to egg my car a few times... then ****ing turned up to my 19th uninvited... we turned out and egged the **** outta his car one night... and he stopped doin it :)

also people who act tough because they're tools... this idiot was doing 50km/h in a 80 zone.. so i over took him.. as i went to over take him he sped up... now i sped up more (VRRRRMMMMM WOOOSHHHH) and over took him (like us young whipper snappers do) but i didnt break the law just got frustrated, he gets up behind me and tail gates me doing 80km/h now... and starts high beaming me.. so i slow down to 70km/h... i get to my work and pull in.. he follows me and pulls into a park near by... he walks 10 meters from my car and points at me (some 40 year old "tough' guy) and says "YOU BETTER WATCH IT MATE" .... now i work over the road from a cop shop.. .. anyway he started walking towards me car because i was laughing to my self.. then i said to him "you better watch it mate!" and pointed to the two coppers comming outta my work... he then walked off

i dont understand how people can be soo tough but such pussies at the same time, i mean what do you have to prove to anyone else??

also idiots that dont indicate i was run off the road by this stupid lady (elderly) who failed to indicate after doing a u turn into the left lane then she pulled over to the right lane without checking or indicating... after a constant honk of the horn for 15 seconds she continued on driving without even looking back... now my grandma is the sweetest old ladie there is (shes been doing meals on wheels for 25 years) and she is a competent driver but she got her licence around 30 years ago.. you've gotta wonder about the driving standards some people went through when they first got their licence... should these people be on the road???

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Paradox, I'm with you on the indicator thing. Annoys the hell out of me people who don't indicate, or check their mirrors and blind spots before they change lanes and cut me off, then wonder why I get so upset with them.

Another one of my pet hates are people who do 5-10kms or more slower than the stated speed limit on a perfectly good day. aarrgg!!!

Ok onto non driving related things...

I went to the Caulfield Cup this year with some friends, which is always good to observe people (perving :p) and such. Anyway, we seated ourselves in the main grandstand, close to a bar and the bookies, when a group of youngsters (they would have been 18, 19, 20) turned up and sat fairly close to us. Still being young myself, I didn't mind the noise coming from them, but it was the inability to articulate themselves in a manner without constantly swearing. Every second, third, fourth word was 'sh*t' 'c*nt' 'f*ck', etc... It wasn't as if it was mid to late afternoon, when youd expect this sort of language to appear, it was constant all day long! If young people of today don't learb how to express themselves without swearing, then the english language is truely dead. Announciation of words was another thing they weren't doing... I sound like a grumpy old man...

Andy

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
telemarketers.....
where do i start lol as having been on b4 i know the sort of crap you face and let me just say the pl we ring get there own back as much as the ppl who call :p and yes the sound limiter thing is a god send

but when they ring me its a different storry

lets use a few examples

1 ring ring hello i am abdul from telstra here to ask why the fuk you are not with our company anymore

hey abdul how are ya mate where ya from

abdul ) melbourne

me) what part

abdul ) southernland

me ) oh you mean southland ???

abdul ) yes sir

me ) you mean the southland shopping center laters fukbag think of a real suburb and call back
or when they say a suburb you askthem to holdget the melways and check to see if theres a street that they tell you they live on if not hang up if there is then say my mate xxxxx name lives on there to funny ay hes at no# xx how bout you????

abdul ) oh i think i know xxxx im at no# xx

me) good one fukbag now i got your addy eggs are iminent :p

then theres option 2

don chin wong ) ring ring

me ) hello

don chin wong ) hi i am agl you get gas us ya

me ) oooh don chin wong i saw you at chasers saturday night god you looked sexy

don chin wong (nervouse voice) sir what ???

me) yeah the thing you did with the maple syrup on the podium mmmmmm

don chin wong ) ok sir bye sir bye

or my favourite the real estate agents pushy telling you to move cause ppl have actually looked at your house and liek it anf the bacyard (WTF) and want to live there

here goes

donna ) ring ring

me ) hello

donna ) hi this is donna from kickyououtonyourassrealestateagency ppl have been looking at your house and demand is high in your area sell to us please

me ) donna

donna ) yes??

me ) do you like your job do you like telling ppl in such a bubbly voice to vacate there home for some other moron to move in when we havent shown any intrest to leave our house and if you try to tell me any reason why we should leave i will say ahuh ahuh and then just ignore you while babbling more garbage back at you or repeating everything you say till you get so tired of talking to me you hang up and hopefully go under so much stress you quit your job turn mental and end up in the whacky house???

donna ) so you dont want to sell then ok bye bye

i hope ive given some of you some new ideas ands a laugh from this but no one tops my dad for these ppl

bill ) ring ring

my dad ) hello

bill ) hello mr xxxxx my name is bill from citybank credit cards id just liek to be the first to congradulate you on being a fine selected canditate for one of our fantastic cards

my dad ) how was i so fantasictly special to be chosen and woopty do bassel

bill ) you were just a lucky one thats all so here is your fantastic credit card and offer from us

my dad ) i dont need a credit card

bill ) but everyone needs a credit card

my dad ) i dont

bil ) yes you do sir you were the lucky one picked you need this card

my dad 0 why do i need this card ive never needed a credit card never anted a credit carddo not own a credit card and havent ever wanted nor had a credit card

bill ) but this is a fantastic deal sir

my dad ) if its so fantastic offer to someone who actually wants it

bill ) so you dont want to card

my dad ) no bill i do not want you thin plastic card of debt actually ill tell you what you pay all my intrest on the card ill get one

bill ) but thats not howit works sir

my dad ) it is if you want me to have a whoopty doo flashy bells and buzzers credit card isnt it

bill ) engauged tone

i could go into dad vs the gas companies and prooving them wrong to actually increase our bill by 1-150 bucks but they are heaps longer

genetic_freak

Technical Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR berlina 304
rofl that was a good one smokey

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Holy crap! So were you the one who started that whole privacy crackdown at centrelink?
honestly, there is no proof, but it feels pretty good to think about being the cause... it was just timed so perfect

Last edited:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
when im going down stud road in peak hour going to trade skool and the middle age people thing they can just go fly down the bus only lane. then you look at them funny at the next set of lights and give you a greasy. their worse than p platers