Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What!!!!! No dvd player for the 2015 VF.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Well I guess there is really no competition from Ford anymore so might as well make them as cheap as you can and flog as many as you can.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Well I guess there is really no competition from Ford anymore so might as well make them as cheap as you can and flog as many as you can.

And don't advertise the fact that key selling points are being deleted, please consider the environment and re-use printed brochures as per budget directive - use only Holden specified part number NB-101 (rebranded Nikko Black marker made in China as Holden OEM) and carefully strike out features as per corporate confidential memo. NB If customer asks about any particular obsolete feature offered last month, play down that benefit and explain it was a pain in the arse to begin with.

Regarding EcoLine and Innovation and anything to do with what used to set the vehicle apart from the flimsy Asian junk heap or pretentious eurocrap (like the performance potential for eg.) play it out like an imbecile and suggest maybe Google the Holden website, or better yet suggest they write a complaint letter to those who give a **** at Holden :undead:

Last edited:

splcrazy

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV GEN-F VF CLUBSPORT SV 340
my 2014 GENF hsv r8 sv clubsport has dvd player . but not 6 disc stacker ? only 1 cd at one time . i was trying to put in another cd and it wouldnt go in and im thinking WTF this is a hsv and its only a single disc player ? My 2006 ve ss had a 6 disc stacker as standard , now 2014 its only a single player lol .

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
stakers are a bit outdated now though. usb solves that issue imo

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
IMG_2354.JPG IMG_2355.JPG IMG_2356.JPG

Have a look at the photos above....

The 1st one is my 2008 VE SV6 Auto with the engine covers on and an alloy inlet manifold.

2nd one is my 2013 VF SV6 Auto with the plastic engine cover on.

3rd one is my 2013 VF SV6 Auto with the plastic engine cover removed and a plastic inlet manifold.

The VE engine compartment is a delight to behold when you lift the bonnet.....the VF engine compartment is like a black hole in space.

It's what you get for your money....the VF engine compartment looks **** house. :ranting:.....but over wise a nice car....just a few of the less obvious things they are winding back on and would not be noticed by the general public.....:smoking:

</3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv redline ute
I never knew I was in the minority of people who are actually using the DVD player in my redline come to think of it I don't think I've even put a CD in yet!

Mik001

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
Jesus you guys are a fussy lot. Delete dvd who cares no one uses it anyway.
Some people will only be happy having a whinge

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Mik001:2715083 said:
Jesus you guys are a fussy lot. Delete dvd who cares no one uses it anyway.
Some people will only be happy having a whinge

Well clearly you are the odd one out.

Cos you don't give two shits bout it, doesn't mean others don't your highness