Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to buy to replace the ZB?

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I actually like the look of Mazda 6 - I test drove one before buying the ZB Calais V - but found the performance a bit insipid. There's now a turbo engine that should resolve the performance, but I'm not a fan of the brown leather :(

Looks like red leather to me.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
First ... apologies to Paul Smedley for going off topic, but as Mazdas have been suggested, I am after some comments on a Mazda CX-30, which to me is a 2WD version of an Adventra / Commodore ....... being that it is a jacked wagon version of a Mazda 3. (Rubbish me if I am wrong.)

My daughter has tasked me with finding her a new car. She has handed her cars over her offspring and wants a 'nice small SUV sorta thingy' for herself, but not the size of a Territory, which I told her is not a big SUV anymore.
She is well aware that now is great time to look for a new car (sarcasm), she does not want a spaceship (.......... ie TV screen stuck to the dash which tells you when you need a toilet break), EV or PHEV, no CVT or DCT transmission, nor something that looks like it has been in the parking lot wars with the bends, curves and other current styling gimmicks, and cost around $40K or less.
That challenge is almost mission impossible at present.

My pick is the CX-30, purely on Mazda reputation and appearance, and seems tick her boxes.
Any better suggestions. :confused: