Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will you buy?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Precisely what I was wondering. 5 strokes should be enough to cause a license to drive being revoked, yet he's tossing up whether to buy a Redline?
One major Stroke I lost my license the other 4 were ok after week was normal. The issue I have is LOW VERY LOW VERY DANGEROUS LOW BP to a point that I could die whist sleeping. Even my latest Versa 2 FIRBIT and other monitoring devices tell me on my phone as it records 24/7 my BPM and sometime my BPM goes very low.
Dont worry about Me, Not long ago I was still Drag racing my Monaro at street meets and run 12.88 on the quarter. At Willowbank I heard a guy say,,, Look sat that OLD CU.T driviing that Monro. A good Race will put my BPM to be normal like 100 BPM not 50 and put my BP from 68/52 (most are dead with these figures) to a high BP (Blood Pressure) which is 120/80 which is Normal. forme to feel better I have watch the NEWS so I get ANGRY!!! So my BPM and BP goes up, those FU,ked kids stealing cars, Watch shows that make me Angry and do anything to stay alive. I always do exercise before bed time but the issue I have I dont sleep well.

Tell me my friend How would you feel every, every, every, every time you go to bed you might not wake up the nesx morning. how would you feel, or how would Family feel with this. Yes A Redline or even a Capice V will take my mine of this as I always like to keep busy.
If anyone know this last Night @ 8PM Greys On line Auctions had 2013 REDLINE (66,300K) and with my Daughter I bidded my head off to get this Redline to $27,009 than I stop as the Redline in that orange colour was heavy modified and needed thousands to bring it back to stock.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Taking what he says at face value and assuming we are being told the whole story, I gotta say I agree 1000% with this
I passed the test and that's it, DO YOU WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF ME standing in on top of Building right up the very top with my hands pointing upwards,
Yes My doctor had to write a report on me and most Doctors dont like dong this because of legal action so I did this to prove that i was very good on my feet so my wife tok photos and at the same time took a 5 MINUTE VIDEO on a windy day.
Most young today wont have the Balls on what I did when I was younger like Climb High Voltage tower for a living, so climbing out 2 store house was Breeze for me and still do like to climbing today like rescuing cats birds that are trapped in a tree. Yes I'm neary 70 most fit 25 years old wont have balls and guts to do what I have done i my life.
Dong worry about your 1000% because you dont know me and dont know how stubburn I am.

Anyhow I will get the Photos out of my Phone after My daughter gets home because ater a hacked android version on my phone t get the firbit working my phone wont connect to the computer

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
The more I read the more I think, thank God he doesnt drive in NSW.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
@VFSV6FORME, one can only admire the strength you’ve shown in overcoming the health issues you’ve suffered. I have my own issues but they seem trivial in comparison, so I can only hope if I ever have such health issues, I’d be able to cope and push through the difficulty and improve to the level you have. Cheers to you.

Now I know advertising your issue isn’t ideal, but have you considered adding a signature to your account so that it appears on the bottom of your posts. The signature can be a heads up on your condition and will help new forum members to better understand the condition (like the FTA TV commercials we have been seeing recently).

Something like “Holden lover. Stroke survivor. Relearnt to walk, talk, spell and write. Cut me some slack or take a hike”

You can add the signature by clicking your name and selecting signature typing a short message and saving.

All the best to you.
Yes I will do this later on.
Now Back on topic Will I get get Redline (fat chance now all because most have modded them) or a WN Caprice V

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The more I read the more I think, thank God he doesnt drive in NSW.
How many times you had a Crash or been BOOKED since you start to driving. For me its ZERO

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
How many times you had a Crash or been BOOKED since you start to driving. For me its ZERO
Last ticket was 22 years ago.
But that's not the issue.
The problem I have is that you have a number of cardio and neuro issues that could (and have) cause you a problem at any time. And now, a serious blood pressure issue that could cause you to die.
Let's just hope that time isn't when your in your 300kw car while driving through a school zone.
How any doctor could sign you off is beyond me.

At the end if the day it's your decision, your the one that needs to live with it. And those around you that allowed you and encouraged you to drive in the first place.

Sure you can climb a building or chase a cat up a tree that doesn't mean your fit to drive

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
The one thing that I noticed is the Early Relies. Should be REDLINES say 2013 to 14 MY 13 MY 14 and the 2013 MY14 Caprice V share the same features like HUD, Sun roof, the seats (look he same pattern) possible more.
Don’t forget the in dash DVD player! :)

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Taking what he says at face value and assuming we are being told the whole story, I gotta say I agree 1000% with this
Im with you re being told the whole story. Every post theres something else. 9 satellite dishes, drag racer, building climber, cat chaser, high voltage power lines. Private investigators and lawyers at the ready to find and sue people. Lots of money one minute then the next says he'll get some loser to pay for his new car.
Im getting the feeling he also has a condition called "little golden books syndrome"