Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wheel swap

kaneotto1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6
I've just bought and vf2 SV6 black edition and not liking the wheels I have on it. Will the black vf2 SS-V redline wheels fit. mainly concerned with the turn ratio and the off set. Also noticed theres a bigger gap between the rim and the brake rotor and the wheel on the SS-V. Also noticed a that the SS-V has a bigger gap between the wheel and the brake rotor compared to the SV6.
any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
cheers Kane

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Yep, they bolt straight up. I fitted them to my Series 1 SSV

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Just a thought, because I don't know what things are worth on the market ... but the black SSVR VF1 alloys up to MY2014 are forged, and are therefore lighter than the Series II & MY2015 SSVR alloys. But being an "older model" wheel they may be cheaper to buy.

I personally think they look considerably better than the MY2015+ ones, as well.

Note that you can get the same wheels in chrome, the dark colour SSVR's had the fugly chrome finish but the lighter colour cars had the black. Same wheel, just different finish. So if a chrome set is cheap enough, might be worth buying & getting them properly refinished in gloss black.

KT11H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Ute
I've just bought and vf2 SV6 black edition and not liking the wheels I have on it. Will the black vf2 SS-V redline wheels fit.
Just make sure that you put the 9.0J wheels at the rear and 8.5J at the front.:D