Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who put that pole there?

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Oohh, well said, my good chap. Welcome to the forum …….. how to make friends and influence people !

I like to wait a day before I become all critical and such on a forum but that’s just me, I’m a procrastinator.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I just painted everything Regal Peacock.
Voila, can't tell when I run into stuff!

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I'm trying to fix my car not dilly dally

Forums don't necessarily work that fast, it's a Wednesday and most people who could help you will be at work so you'll need to be patience and relax as the only people on at this time of day are oldies like me who don't understand modern tech like those automatic gear changing thingys.

If not, ring around to an Auto Trans shop and ask the question. :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm trying to fix my car not dilly dally

Please stop posting in random threads, I see one of the other mods has already deleted some of your off topic posts this morning.

As Panhead mentioned, we a community of like minded people but most of us have regular jobs so you need to give it some time before an answer might pop up. If you are really in a bind than calling a professional mechanic might be the answer.

Mick rooster

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore
Please stop posting in random threads, I see one of the other mods has already deleted some of your off topic posts this morning.

As Panhead mentioned, we a community of like minded people but most of us have regular jobs so you need to give it some time before an answer might pop up. If you are really in a bind than calling a professional mechanic might be the answer.
Thanks sorry to bother you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
No bother.

I think sometimes people don't realise that no one here gets paid to sit and wait to answer questions.

I have replied in your thread, hopefully it'll give you something to check/test.