Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wing or no wing???

B

BXHD

cheers :) I think it looks really smooth having no spoiler or badges but that just my opinion :)

same here, mine will be completely badgeless soon and the front lion is stealth black ;)
must say, ur car inspired me to delete rear lion :thumbsup:

What did you paint the grommets with??

yeah,, wat did u use? i painted mine, let them dry, and whn i put them in.. the paint just flaked off when i bent them LULZ.
alsot, does anyone elses big holde, not allow the grommet all the way in?

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
must be a colour thing because some of the cars in this thread look awesome, others look chat

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
how many of you guys removing your spoiler have remembered to put in a parcel shelf brake light?

B

BXHD

i knowe i have to. but i got told i need a cutsom parcel shelf and rear window? WTF?! im gonna get a LED one stuck on the top of the window and get the wires into the roof thingy.
cbf for now. and yes i know every car 1988 + needs a third brake light. mehhh.

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
SV6's and SS's look better with the wing IMO. Calais with a wing is ok but better without. All other models look better without a wing.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
agree'd with Hingo, and yes, boot lip spoilers look good too. Ive been considering one for the Acclaim, their nice and subtle

B

BXHD

everyones different i guess. cause when i see SV6's and SS's i shudder at the sight of the spoiler. their hideous. and when i see one spoiler-less.. im like, BOO YAHH!!!
but do wat u want, its ur car. is simple as to take it off.. do it for a day and see wat u rekn. then just bolt it back on if no likie :p

HoldrodeoLT

I have no lemon pledge...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Rodeo RA LT, 2008 Polaris Hawkeye 300
For some reason wingless commodores.. no matter what series they are.. remind me of a bogan's ride... maybe that's because that's all i see around my area.. i dont know.