Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wing or no wing???

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Man I gotta say they had some seriously horrid colours on the VZ's........ thank god for the VE colour line.

How would you be having a yellow SS......... I seen someone selling one on ebay for cheap and just plain YUCK inside the cars interior hence the price. Same as a Monaro I seen online, yellow again..... chuck quality interior colours.

Stupid holden and matching the colour inside and out.........

I dont mind the yellow car, but the interiors are horrible. When I was looking at VX's I almost picked up a Yellow/Mustard with Leather.... the Yellow leather looked like someone took a piss in the car.

scruffy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec
Swapping boots does sound like a good idea however the cars would have to be the same colour and not too far away as the postage would be a killer due to the weight.And if they were to be different colours then it would be down to the painters to have it done,whereas if it was only the wing to be painted that could be over come with a can of matching paint, I know I wouldnt want to try and spray a whole boot and wing with a mere spray can.

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
grab a calais parcel shelf. its got the light cut out and speaker grilles.

on 2nd thought, your rear window will have a black out where the light is meant to go, so that will not work.

VZLAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Without the wing the cars look like just some ordinary Executive but lowered lmao

BARNZE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S pack
Take the wing off they look so much tougher without it

DeathVZaudiO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Exec Sedan
Im a fan of no wing. Which is crazy cause i used to really like them. But now i find without is better. Find someone with the same colour car and ask them if they would like a rear wing, go the straight swap, boot for boot, real easy. sure the one with the wing is worth more but they are saving you the hassel of painting. You also might score that rear centre brake light off them if possible. Just an idea.

B

BXHD

^^^ thats a good idea!!! any one want a spoiler and boot for swapsies, Heron white?! hahahah.

**dealer f'ed up and has a vy ss spoiler tho...

Chickenboi999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Sportswagon S2
took mine off last week, had some insurance work comin up from some ass hittin me so gave em couple hunge extra & they did it, looks shmick, lower & new rims & ill b happy as larry
got it back fri & had countless compliments over the weekend so pleased