Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wing or no wing???

oosty85

YSPOOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 & VR CALAIS 5L
i didn't read the whole thread so maybe by now you've decided on your wing or no wing.. but yours is a red vz ss and i have a pic of mine without wing so here ya go.

looks horrible in my opinion..too much colour! needs the black under wing for sure.

and from a side angle it's not different enough from an exec without it..

P1010092.jpg

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
i didn't read the whole thread so maybe by now you've decided on your wing or no wing.. but yours is a red vz ss and i have a pic of mine without wing so here ya go.

looks horrible in my opinion..too much colour! needs the black under wing for sure.

P1010092.jpg

wow, loving this machine, looks amazing tbh :smoking:

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Take it off, Put one of those HBD lip spoilers on instead... The car looks cleaner without em.. If its a HSV then the Senator lip looks tough especially on VE HSV's... No spoiler suits the street and they just look try hard anyway (ESPECIALLY on utes lol) The smaller they are the betta IMO. RACE is a totally different thing as they are actually functional lol...

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V

P1010092.jpg

I'd have to agree with you there. Why would you make your SS look more like an Exec? The wing suits the SS. Looks bare without it.

oosty85

YSPOOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 & VR CALAIS 5L
exactly Hingo. i have to admit the photo makes it look okay without the wing... but in person it's feral lol. LEAVE THEM ON PPL!!!

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
Take it off, Put one of those HBD lip spoilers on instead... The car looks cleaner without em.. If its a HSV then the Senator lip looks tough especially on VE HSV's... No spoiler suits the street and they just look try hard anyway (ESPECIALLY on utes lol) The smaller they are the betta IMO. RACE is a totally different thing as they are actually functional lol...

yeah i have to totally agree with you on this one as well matty aye. No spoilers suits the streets, it looks to racebreed like it should be out on the track.