Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woman caught keying Tesla

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
and today on SAPOL news - old mate keyed a 74 Ferrai last week

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?
This reminds me of an American graffiti “artist” caught in Singapore and sentenced to flogging. Lots of protests by the do-gooders but in an interview by 60 minutes, when that dipshit was asked whether he’d graffiti again he said not there…

So once then keying dipshit is caught and convicted, a public flogging will almost certainly stop such repeat behaviour from occurring and also send a strong message to others that such behaviour won’t be tolerated.

QED.

Last edited:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
are you going to say anything about said dipshit who probably almost ran him over in his red Ferarri? 2 wrongs don't make a right

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
are you going to say anything about said dipshit who probably almost ran him over in his red Ferarri? 2 wrongs don't make a right
Nothing was mentioned in the SAPOL Facebook page about the Ferrari driver probably almost running the bike rider over, or anything remotely related to such.

But if such happened, applying illegal self help as the rider did isn’t a “probably almost“ and should be punished so you’re correct in that two wrongs don’t make a right…

Really if the rider was aggrieved for some act on the road, as many bike riders seem to experience, if he was smart he’d already have a head/body cam recording his rides. As such he’d be able to provide that recording to police with his statement and they’d take action given the evidence.

Self help with a set of keys or a bat (or hammer if you’re a trump supporter) is simply wrong and needs to be punished.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
how did that come out of the SAPOL post? Nothing said about the driver doing anything with his parked up car on display to the cyclist.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lol . Bit touchy. I admit it was presumptuous of me but all I was trying to to do was demonstrate how we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Wondering if the police would post on Facebook if it was a vandalized BA Falcon or VZ Commodore? Crimestoppers has to be the biggest waste of money in the police budget.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
images.jpeg-54.jpg

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Lol . Bit touchy. I admit it was presumptuous of me but all I was trying to to do was demonstrate how we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Wondering if the police would post on Facebook if it was a vandalized BA Falcon or VZ Commodore? Crimestoppers has to be the biggest waste of money in the police budget.
Very presumptious of you.

The Adelaide Rally was on closed roads and the car was parked on display at the finish point when the cyclist vandalised it.

Had nothing to do with "almost getting hit".