Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wraith & Dems MX6 Mk2

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Front bumper is very bad. Guy asked some one at autobarn what he should use to respray it. Needless to say it's flaking off and looks like it was done with a brush or something. Oh I even have a touch up paint sample in the right colour as well which is handy.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Do the whole car in matte black, or two tonr the bumpers at least with nice gloss white maybe even that subaru pearl mmf

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
The factory paint when in good nick is pretty nice as is. Will end up the way it is but obviously including the front bar and in gloss properly done not rattle can.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Dunno Dem, think your crossing over to the dark side..... Will look good though :)

Neverrrrrr lol. I think I said on wraiths thread a while back I have a soft spot for them (especially when their former owners haven't raped them with dodginess).

Do the whole car in matte black, or two tonr the bumpers at least with nice gloss white maybe even that subaru pearl mmf

I think where the lines on the car are now is perfect. Not sure what happened to the front bumper though. Paint must of been flaking off and he rattle canned it to make it um look err better. Matte black would be ok but I think it's over done now. My cousin says matte black but only cause it's easier.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just go full cherry black right.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Mmm cherry black, go for it and make it look better than the ute lol

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Door handle sourced. Will be sent next week. Same person has a 2.5 inch bolt on exhaust to but is in central vic so postage will be stupid :( Found the boot spring. Might get another boot lid which comes with the boot spring to if it's in good nick but they want $175 for it....

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
We now have an opening door :D Also found an exhaust company I trust and who aren't smart asses about working on a 4 cylinder. Problem is they are 30 minutes away and a tow is $160 there and back.

Last edited: