Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yet another SAFETY MODE issue

Angela89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6
Has anyone figured out what was the real problem? 1 in every 3 days the safety mode and power reduced comes on in my 2007 Ve sv6 with all the lights on my dash I have to click out of them to make it go away.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Evotime, you responded to this post 4 times. None of your responses contained any text. Please share with us, what are you really trying to say !!!!!!!!

Angela89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6
Has anyone figured out what was the real problem? 1 in every 3 days the safety mode and power reduced comes on in my 2007 Ve sv6 with all the lights on my dash I have to click out of them to make it go away.

NZ-GTR

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 SSV Blown 373KW ATW
Evotime talked about listening to your fuel pump prior to starting your car, so you are familiar as to what it sounds like. That way if/when it starts to die you will know if it sounds wrong and diagnosing the problem will be easier. He also talked about having a pressure gauge hooked up to the fuel system so he could check the fuel pressure when the car died and eliminate or confirm the pump as the issue.

Angela, in this case the op stated the air hammer cold air intake was the issue. You will need to start a thread, stating all the issues your car is having and related codes from a code reader that your car is throwing. Then people can help you.