Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Average income per year

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
Any grain growing area. I'm in the Wimmera, hopefully only in Nhill this season.
It can be anything from testing grain, weighing trucks, unloading trucks, preparing bunkers, sweeping grain etc. For some jobs you would need to do training courses that take a day or 2 but its nothing too difficult. Just long hours in the heat of summer.
Our site only takes in wheat, barley and canola so its not so bad

Forgot to mention to him the fun with barley and oat dust...
But you're correct, if its a good season, 60-80 hour weeks at silos are not uncommon; if you're willing to work those hours. And its usually $22-$25/Hr.
look into it people! lol we need more people working at the silos! well in our area...

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
I'm in my second year a as trainee building designer and getting bout $12/hr (or mid 20's pa.) Once i finish tafe tho (hopefully in the next year sometime) i could be anywhere between $23-$30....

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Forgot to mention to him the fun with barley and oat dust...
But you're correct, if its a good season, 60-80 hour weeks at silos are not uncommon; if you're willing to work those hours. And its usually $22-$25/Hr.
look into it people! lol we need more people working at the silos! well in our area...

Its a bit late to get into this year, but for next year, we are always looking for more hands as well. Especially in the first few weeks. Get on it people!!
$27 was an estimate, since I haven't seen a payslip yet, but we have a pay rise of a few $ from $25 last year.
$1100-and-something in the account from 1 fairly slow week (5 days) so far though before the rain set in

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
$47K for retail...........................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's not bad for retail AirStrike!

Enough to buy a new Stick:idea:

Please don't ban me it's just a joke:beer chug:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/HoldfastOrganicGardening/Yes/****.jpg

Sorry for borrowing your image:hiding:

airtime2107

STOP. It's Hammer time.
Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Commodore Acclaim
As an IT tech at age 28 and in the industry a number of years, maxing out at $65K. Not too bad money but means obtaining more certifications to get more. That depends on how lazy I am :)

WNTDVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Stato & Evo VII.
Around $22k last year, thats doing 19hrs a week around full time uni. I have just finished uni but am going straight into a Masters degree this year coming, only two more years and then bring on the decent money!!!

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I'm a field service technician in the "Business Equipment" industry. I'm on $49985 per year plus company car, fuel, etoll, phone, plus about $1500 on call allowance each year and all overtime at double time.

I suspect there is not a lot of room to move up within the company I work for, but I'm on reasonable money for the work, so I'll stay where I am for now :)

EDIT: Oh and I'm 24 if it matters to anyone

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
Are you looking for a job? haha
come work for me,
averaging 500-1000 a day.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
print finishing operator. 60k gross last year with a little OT. that should go up 10-15k this year hopefully. i only work 36hrs a week on a 3 day 12hr roster but i do work weekends and nights

some of my fellow workers are earning around the 100k with OT a year gross

cheesy_j

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS
I'm 22, im around 52k after tax as a cook
Plus no rent, no power , no fuel to work, free food and free medical
Just paid cash for my VE SS