Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bathurst Edition VZ SV6

soslowbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
Ah. Even with a Raptor kit on one of these you'd still have issues keeping on the tail of either of those two cars.

No way in hell would it come close in stock form at full noise.

Nice try. I always thought my old VS ute was quick, til I drove a VZ SS that was bog stock. Would've destroyed my six, even with the CAI, full exhaust and tune, probably woulda matched it to 10kph then i'd just eat the exhaust fumes.

Simply put mate, don't run your mouth on a forum unless you've got genuine proof of anything. Making hugely false claims will only make any credibility you may have had even more skeptical to the members of JC.

T-Bone75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline, VC resto
Ah. Even with a Raptor kit on one of these you'd still have issues keeping on the tail of either of those two cars.

No way in hell would it come close in stock form at full noise.

Nice try. I always thought my old VS ute was quick, til I drove a VZ SS that was bog stock. Would've destroyed my six, even with the CAI, full exhaust and tune, probably woulda matched it to 10kph then i'd just eat the exhaust fumes.

Simply put mate, don't run your mouth on a forum unless you've got genuine proof of anything. Making hugely false claims will only make any credibility you may have had even more skeptical to the members of JC.

Whoa whoa whoa. Did you not read that it was the Bathurst Edition? Complete game-changer.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Whoa whoa whoa. Did you not read that it was the Bathurst Edition? Complete game-changer.

Not even a super rare fully hectic factory bathurst edition....its a bathurst edition made by some no name mechanic by putting a hectic exhaust on :)

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
ok, nice car op, but:

1) how is this a "special bathurst edition" i dont think holden ever released this?
2) headers and extractors are basically the same thing. What does it actually have? any pics of the engine bay?
3) pics of the sileighty asap as i call bs on that one. You sure that wasnt your dads or brothers car?
4) the "real power" you have mentioned wont be found in this car, sorry mate.
5) theres no way your car would keep up with an ss or xr6t even if forced induction and a big unstreetable cam was installed.
6) are you just trolling?
7) Its not financially viable to drop an ls3 into this, youd be better sticking to buying a nice vz clubsport ls2 and making that into your fully hectic powercruise/summernats machine
8) your forum name makes sense to everything you have written about this, my god it does sound silly indeed.

soslowbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais

My apologies.

The car obviously channels the power of Bathurst and makes it that much faster.

I'd love a 0-100 vid.

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
Raptor + alloytec would wreck a stock ss or xr6t. I know my tuned ss is not even as quick.

On a side note lol at this thread, bet it has the chev badges to go with the bathurst edition badges haha