Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delcowizzid'a vn gts-t

VNracer34G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Production Saloon, 07Omega ex Cop car, 03 TF V6
shouldn't need inserts, guides depends but i should be able to organise k-liners if need be at this end, i know the Manleys are listed as .0015' larger in the stems (.3415 as opposed to stock .340).
1.5" exhausts will be fine and allow a good throat radius into the bowl, stock 1.71" inlets leave no room for a good throat 1.77" would be ideal to get the bowls nice and elongate the short side radius

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
yeah, the valves that scohar has listed are 1.5ex/1.77in stainless (21-N4)

Do you have the facilities to fit the larger 1.77" intake valves or do i need to get them fitted first at a local machine shop?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
scohar does klines as well if needed i may or maynot get some fitted $$$ permitting would be nice to have them done.cutting valve seats not an issue soon rip a 5 angle seat job into them

rogash

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 5 litre 5 speed
love your work mate haha shes a beast

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
well seems i wont be upping the boost any time soon at 5500rpm 8.7psi im pretty much maxing out the 39Lb injectors 90% DC time to start saving

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
so have found out why my trans makes the front of the car dip on the 2-3 change bloody old transgo instructions with my kit dont have instructions for 1 hole which happens to be the 2nd gear band release hole so its in 2nd and 3rd at once on the change. this will be the one hole i dont just do huge like the rest ill start at 0.110" drill instead of 0.157" and if it still does it go slightly bigger dont want to go huge and have it flare between changes .will be great when it stops slowing down on the change might fully slam 3rd with its fixed. i knew what it was doing just didnt know the why now ive been told about the missing info she be great gotta help the 1/4 mile times

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
after many months of driving the car on a lean i finally have equal length fe2 speings in the front and took the lowered ones out the rear and fitted FE2 rears in the hope of gaining traction rides nice and smooth but doesnt go anywhere that fast any more single spins so bad after spring change tossing up wether to fit the superlows back in the rear and fit the front superlows i just got to match.also found a split in the map sensor hose thought ide found my stalling issues but nope still dies randomly gah

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
day 2 of FE-2 driving im in love can corner pretty sharp on boost on these things. WAY better handling than how it was on 1 stock 1 FE-2 in the front and 2 superlows in the rear.i think the front alignment i gave it helped ,now has full caster setting (instead of someones camber fix LOL) just how it should be just need to fix the toe in, stearing wheel is now not straight so the camber/caster change made a big diff to it.now when you get to a corner it turns in like its going to oversteer on first movement of the wheel then its just nice and balanced can just keep turning in its neither over or understeering just nicely balanced .ill probably fit some new front tyres with more squared edges and shes most likely going to oversteer one way to find out

VNracer34G

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Production Saloon, 07Omega ex Cop car, 03 TF V6
You mean you've turned the strut tops to get camber castor right and you haven't used your eyecrometer toe guage yet???? Ya gotta be kiddin me man. When i made a longer right bottom arm for 34g i set the toe with my eyecrometer then figured it was a big change so i made a toe guage and didn't need to adjust it lol.

Turn in then oversteer has gotta beat sledge and clench sphincter any day oh yeah !!!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yeah it used to push the front badly on heavy turns thats gone my toe gauge couldnt be bothered getting the tape out lol and it drives so nice i dont want to mess with it yet no bump steer at all now i think its perfect just the wheel needs centred on the spline to suit