Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
also chrome around the windows would look sweet on that colour :)
Black is so .... exec

Also the rims you have are perfect, ive never seen any chrome rims that i actually like.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
also chrome around the windows would look sweet on that colour :)
Black is so .... exec

Also the rims you have are perfect, ive never seen any chrome rims that i actually like.

chrome matches the car perfectly haha and do want some chrome grills but have had other things to do haha and the window moulds i also want but cost heaps!!!

if i keep my rims i wanna put walls on them coz they look too small

but car is getting there

seeing as i discovered 2 of the 3 brackets on the headlight to be broken i might be getting new ones for christmas so i might get angel eyes with projectors but the black ones so i was gunna match the grille but i dunno. do angel eyes come in chrome? ... opinions?

VTclubbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubsport and vn 5litre
Yeah seen you and your car at wheels couple weeks ago looked good in the sun. I remember telling you I painted my lawn mower same color lol

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Yeah seen you and your car at wheels couple weeks ago looked good in the sun. I remember telling you I painted my lawn mower same color lol

Ahhh that was you hahahaha i remember that :p

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II

VTclubbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubsport and vn 5litre
Morphous purple is a great color it one of few colors I planning to do there clubbie in but not sure of it would suit my airbrushed bonnet though cause the Bermuda blue does suit it . Yeah painted the mower but never got to use it cause engine blew up :(

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Morphous purple is a great color it one of few colors I planning to do there clubbie in but not sure of it would suit my airbrushed bonnet though cause the Bermuda blue does suit it . Yeah painted the mower but never got to use it cause engine blew up :(

haha yer nah i reckon the blue suits it leave it at that in my opinion i reckon it looks good. i haven't seen it out before though but saw the pics on here

and yer that sucks haha

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
So latest update:

Was looking on gumtree ( as i have been for the last few months ) at rims and found some that iv been looking for today for sale so messaged them got an instant reply and asked for some pics etc..... Went down and picked them up and chucked them on.

I know i will get haters for this but as people have told me... its MY car and i should mod it the way I want to so i have done and am still doing that. Stuff the haters!!!

Dolce 20's

20121216193310medium.jpg