Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
dont waste money on mulitple kits man. just save for the ss kit.. and only go white with the chrome and morpheous combo

It wouldnt be multiple kits it's just the lip add on instead of the whole bar but yer ss kit is on the list haha

VTclubbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt clubsport and vn 5litre
Yeah I drive around all time lol but b mainly around wendouree as work there. But I always worry some idiot will key it like they did to my devil yellow vn 5lt they keyed whole drivers side

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Yeah I drive around all time lol but b mainly around wendouree as work there. But I always worry some idiot will key it like they did to my devil yellow vn 5lt they keyed whole drivers side

That pisses me off when people cant respect others cars i just don't get it. Within the first week of having my car freshly painted someone opened the door into it at a car park

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Had my old vz ute egged and keyed within a week of me owning it, little to say they didnt end up to well, was resprayed at their cost which hit them pretty hard haha, i hate how people cant respect others cars/belongings, thats why i didnt want something that stands out heaps haha

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Had my old vz ute egged and keyed within a week of me owning it, little to say they didnt end up to well, was resprayed at their cost which hit them pretty hard haha, i hate how people cant respect others cars/belongings, thats why i didnt want something that stands out heaps haha

haha at least you caught them and made them wear the cost. they might think twice next time :p

and mine doesnt stand out that much... does it ..... :whistling

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
does anyone know if there is any beam adjustment on altezza angel eyes?? just got mine today and no instructions or anything -_-

and the beams are a bit outta whack

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Wouldnt they be the same as headlights? You would have two holes that tells you what it does. Should be a phillips screw driver.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Wouldnt they be the same as headlights? You would have two holes that tells you what it does. Should be a phillips screw driver.

thats what i thought but so far no go well when i had a quick look over it there wasnt but at the back there is 2 screws on each hi/lo so i dont know what they are for im guessing they might be adjustment but not sure just thought id ask

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Thats the one my friend.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II