Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Dman, best thing to do is just dont reply to the negative comments. I bet half of them wouldnt have the guts to comment to you like that in person cos they can hide their wimpy asses behind a computer screen...just do what you want m8 with your car and fk the rest of em...

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Dman, best thing to do is just dont reply to the negative comments. I bet half of them wouldnt have the guts to comment to you like that in person cos they can hide their wimpy asses behind a computer screen...just do what you want m8 with your car and fk the rest of em...

True :) ignoring mode activated haha

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I don't see what the big deal is about the rims. they are not what I would have on my car but they aren't hideous either. they do suit the over all look and theme that this car has, so they are still a good choice for the direction that you've been taking this car in.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
I don't see what the big deal is about the rims. they are not what I would have on my car but they aren't hideous either. they do suit the over all look and theme that this car has, so they are still a good choice for the direction that you've been taking this car in.

Cheers and i do find blades a lot worse (below) than these rims but still not what will stay on it :)
images

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Haven't posted on here in ages but got some new rims today. I like them even though no one else on here will i don't care :D

1620685_10202707113829779_1055078903_n.jpg

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
They are the best yet.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Haven't posted on here in ages but got some new rims today. I like them even though no one else on here will i don't care :D

1620685_10202707113829779_1055078903_n.jpg

Are these Brenton's old rims of his VT?

Brenton HPW owner?

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Yep + 1 for the new rims,considerably nicer..actually don't mind the overall look of the car surprisingly..is it practical as a daily,no lol but looks quite good to me..haven't read the whole thread but at least your not asking people how to chuck skids in 3rd or 4th,doughies etc..(stand corrected if you have asked but it doesnt seem to be that sort of project lol)

Your style,you own it and overall I kinda like it mate..."fashion" is always subjective and unfortunately open to criticism.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
man, ditch those chrome door handles, too much chrome for that side , get some oem ones painted the same colour as your car and refit them

i like the wheels, needs an ls1 now and itll be a summernats contender!

I admire your work on the car even though i dont 100% agree with everything youve done. But its your car, you modify it how you like :)