Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'Go Back To Where you Came From' TV program

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Learn to answer arguments with counter arguments. Else you just look like a moron.

It's called the Julia Gillard tactic. Haven't you seen how well Labor of late get asked a question and the answers they respond with are so irrelevant that you have no idea what question was asked?

I call it the Unicorn method. Look a unicorn ------>

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
It's called the Julia Gillard tactic. Haven't you seen how well Labor of late get asked a question and the answers they respond with are so irrelevant that you have no idea what question was asked?

I call it the Unicorn method. Look a unicorn ------>

I learned from the best the Australian goverment.

moggy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
The Arabs aren't happy!

BUT WHERE?

They're not happy in Gaza.

They're not happy in Egypt.

They're not happy in Libya.

They're not happy in Morocco.

They're not happy in Iran.

They're not happy in Iraq.

They're not happy in Yemen.

They're not happy in Afghanistan.

They're not happy in Pakistan.

They're not happy in Syria.

They're not happy in Lebanon.

The Arabs are happy!

BUT WHERE?

They're happy in England.

They're happy in France.

They're happy in Italy.

They're happy in Germany.

They're happy in Sweden.

They're happy in the USA.

They're happy in the Australia

They're happy in Norway.

They're happy in every country that is notMuslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

WHOM DO THEY BLAME THEN?

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

Just wanted to share an email I got the other day. This thread seems a good enough spot for it.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I have said in other threads on this subject that I very strongly resent the buckets of money the Government throws at these fee paying illegal immigrants by housing, clothing and feeding them, when I have clients who are homeless and hungry - including children. It makes me so angry when I know there are Australian born people who through no fault of their own are left to sleep rough and get food from soup kitchens while refugees are put up in motels. It's wrong on so many levels.

You want to come here, then do so legally. I don't see why money should be spent housing and feeding these back door queue jumpers when right now as I type this many Australians are sleeping rough due to lack of emergency housing as there is not enough funding.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
Banicks... WOW! You hit the nail on the head... Very well said.

Something I find funny:
People say that boat refugees are running from violent countrys where they will be hunted down and killed and seen a life time or war etc etc etc.
Yet they spend 3 years in detention getting EVERYTHING they need, then sue the Australian government for thousands of dollars because of Mental trauma which effects them for the rest of their lives and makes them unable to work and put on Disability support....

hahaha... That was funny untill I found out it was true :|

But instead of griping about it, there is something WE the Australian people can do. Next time you have to vote, don't vote for the Party that is letting them in (The same party that stopped the Millitary Pention for veterans so they could give a pention and "Trauma" payments to reffo's)... Vote for the Party that is going to stop the boats (And who wont bring in a carbon tax)

Vote Liberal.... And if we do that Australia will have some money again! WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT!

ALSO! COMING SOON! Another Boy Pockets Jr HOW TOO! BE EXCITED!

Cracka

Banned :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
Old Sneakers
Friend of mine has just had his wifes family migrate here.

Let me tell you a little about my friend.

We work together and I have known him for five years, he works hard, speaks three languages, Turkish being his mother language (he was born in Turkey) but was rasied in Hungry. He speaks better English than most Aussies I know. It took four years from start to finish for his wifes family to get here (From first application) and all at cost to themselves, why does it take four years for people in war torn Iraq to come here?

The answer is simple, queue jumping. Every boat that arrives takes up spaces meant for people seeking assylum the legal way, these people are still stuck and wating in countries where they face horrors many of us could never imagine.

My friend, his wife and both of thier families have both adopted the Australian way of life.

I dont know where I was going with this, guess I just wanted to add something positive.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
makes them unable to work and put on Disability support....

You forgot the end bit where they work for cash while on benefits. A friend who works for Centrelink said you can't touch the slippery buggers either, soon as you do they scream via interpreters they didn't understand their obligations and/or are being persecuted because they are refugees and/or are being further traumatised and exacerbating their condition so Centrelink are told to back off. They also get extra benefits Australians don't.

Big difference from the Greek, English and Italian migrants from last Century. They all came here prepared to work and contribute to society so there is no comparison between them and the scum paying to float in here and rort the system. I do believe also they arrive fully aware of what benefits they are entitled too and know the system inside out having been coached in their home lands before they leave. Australia is a soft touch and that's why they head here.

L

lmacpherson

Boat people are not genuine refugees coz they pay thousands to get here. How did they get all the way from the gahn or Iraq to indo huh? And all the indo isles are Muslim run so y not stop there? Could it be coz they dont have welfare?
If they come here illegally and know it what do you think they're goin to when they settle here do you honestly think they're going to be law abiding citizens?
The true refos are the women and children living on the side of the road with baskets on their heads and no money and no where to go.