Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'Go Back To Where you Came From' TV program

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
Agreed. Australia has refugees of their own.. Why isn't the australien Government helping them? Lets accept our own refugees. That would end homelessness in australia.

Infact If I was homeless, and the government picked me up and put me in the same detention center, I would be very pleased. 3 hots and a cot. Recreation, movies, tv, internet... Hell.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
irrespective of programming opinion or belief, the dark haired chick is dumb. No other word for it. Dumb. And could she talk any slower??!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
We've missed you.

Where have you been hiding?

Lurking in the shadows mate. Found the site again back home via the guy we've had renting/housesitting the back part of the house. Only spend a few months of the year back in Aus (the colder months unfortunately). Thought it was worth a look! Back to Palermo for a bit soon so no doubt drop off the radar again.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
i go to work, i pay taxes (pretty high for a 1st yr app), and will never get anything free from the government.

all i can say is. stop the handouts, and youll stop the boat people.
sorry off topic...but mate im a first year and i get heaps of government incentives..
get $2050 in the first year of my apprenticeship as a government bonus