Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joke of the Day

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
A blonde went to a flight school insisting she wanted to learn to fly that day. As all the planes were currently in use, the owner agreed to instruct her on how to pilot the helicopter solo by radio.
He took her out, showed her how to start it and gave her the basics, and sent her on her way.
After she climbed 1000 feet, she radioed in. "I'm doing great! I love it! The view is so beautiful, and I'm starting to get the hang of this."...
After 2000 feet, she radioed again, saying how easy it was becoming to fly. The instructor watched her climb over 3000 feet, and was beginning to worry that she hadn't radioed in.
A few minutes later, he watched in horror as she crashed about half a mile away. He ran over and pulled her from the wreckage. When he asked what happened, she said:
"I don't know! Everything was going fine, but as I got higher, I was starting to get cold. I can't remember anything after I turned off the big fan!!

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
God and Adam

God Said, "Adam, I Want you to do Something for Me."

Adam Said, "Gladly, Lord, what do you want me to do?"

God Said, "go down into that Valley."

Adam said, "What's a valley.?"

God explained it to him.

Then God said, "cross the river."

Adam said, "what's a River.?"

God explained that to him, and then said,
"go over to the hill...."

Adam said, "what is a hill.?"

So, God explained to Adam what a hill was.

He told Adam, "on the other side of the hill you will find a cave."

Adam said, 'what's a cave.?'

After God explained, he said, "In the cave you will find a woman."

Adam said, "what's a woman.?'

So, God explained that to him, too.

Then, God said, 'I want you to reproduce."

Adam said, "how do I do that?"

God first said (under his breath)
"Geez...."

And just like everything else, God explained reproduce to him.

So, Adam goes down into the valley, across the river, and over the hill, into the Cave, and finds the woman.

Then, in about five minutes, he was back.

God, His patience wearing thin, said angrily, "What is it Now?"

And Adam said....

"What's a Headache?"

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
After a night of drinking, Brian crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep. He gave her a peck on the cheek and fell asleep.:
When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a long flowing white robe. “Who the hell are you?” demanded Brian,“and what are you doing in my bedroom?”. The mysterious Man answered, “This isn’t your bedroom and I’m St Peter”. Brian... was stunned : “You mean I’m dead!!! That can’t be, I have so much to live for, I haven’t said goodbye to my family…. you’ve got to send me back straight away” : St Peter replied, “Yes, you can be reincarnated but there is a catch. We can only send you back as a dog or a hen. ”Brian was devasted, but knowing there was a farm not far from his house,
he asked to be sent back as a hen. A flash of light later, he was covered in feathers and clucking around pecking the ground.
”This isn’t so bad” he thought until he felt this strange feeling welling up inside him.
The farmyard rooster strolled over and said, So you’re the new hen, how are you enjoying your first day here?” It’s not so bad, replies Brian, “but I have this strange feeling inside like I’m about to explode”.
You’re ovulating,” explained the rooster, “don’t tell me you’ve never laid an egg before.” Never,” replies Brian. “Well just relax and let it happen.” And so he did and after a few uncomfortable seconds later, an egg pops out from under his tail. An immense feeling of relief swept over him and his emotions got the better of him as he experienced motherhood for the first
time. When he laid his second egg, the feeling of happiness was overwhelming and he knew that being reincarnated as a hen was the best thing that had happened to him… ever!!! The joy kept coming and as he was just about to lay his third egg he felt an enormous smack on the back of his head and heard his wife shouting,
“Brian, wake up you drunken bastard, you’re shitting in the bed.”

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
54239248_615635615566158_1058407691241652224_n.jpg

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
daily-morning-awesomeness-36-photos-583-20.jpg

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. You know
a cow was murdered for that jacket'? She sneered. I replied in a psychotic
tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you
too!"

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
A policeman pulled me over yesterday. "I couldn't help but notice you swerving all over the road, sir. Would you mind telling me how much you've had to drink?" "Oh I'm sorry officer, it was my dog acting up. It won't happen again."
The policeman glanced over to the dog in the passenger seat, "That's a nice dog you've got there. What kind is he?"
"He's a guide dog." I said...

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bob goes into the public rest room and sees this guy standing next to the urinal. The guy has no arms.
As Bob's standing there, taking care of business, he wonders to himself how the poor wretch is going to take a leak.
Bob finishes and starts to leave when the man asks Bob to help him out.
Being a kind soul, Bob says, "Ah, OK, sure, I'll help you."
The man asks, "Can you unzip my zipper?" Bob says, "OK."
Then the man says, "Can you pull it out for me?" Bob replies, "Uh, yeah, OK."
Bob pulls it out and it has all kinds of mold and red bumps, with hair clumps, rashes, moles, scabs, scars, and reeks something awful.
Then the guy asks Bob to point it for him, and Bob points for him. Bob then shakes it, puts it back in and zips it up.
The guy tells Bob, "Thanks, man, I really appreciate it."
Bob says, "No problem, but what the hell's wrong with your penis?"
The guy pulls his arms out of his shirt and says, "I don't know, but I ain't touching it.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Have anybody tried Wookiee meat?
I heard that is chewy.