Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

location of a plug

gazzat

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve 3.6L commodore omega automatic
hi guys, i am desperate need to locate an item, i think it might be a plug or a junction box or the likes. Ok i don't know if any one has been watching my ongoing saga with my abs & traction stability control, i know some of you have because i have had replies. Ok doing a bit more tracing and looking at the wiring diagram there should be a +12v to the wheel sensors from the EBCM so when i disconnect the plug from the abs module there is a load of small wire and then 4 large females contacts at the very end, so from what i can see 2 of them should be earth and the other 2 are B+ so when i put my meter on i think it is pin 2 F5 in the fuse box under the bonnet i get a very steady battery voltage supply but when i put my lead on pin 1 FU3 the reading for that one is not steady by any way, it dances around all over the place but still between 12 & what ever the current battery voltage is, so that supply comes from the fuse box and goes to the EBCM motor but it differs to the pin 2 configuration in it goes to a square box on the diagram marked J112, so can anybody tell me where this might be, i am thinking of a junction or a plug and it maybe loose thus that is why the voltage fluctuates in that contact pin at the plug that pushes onto the abs unit then you lock it down with the slide lock.Cheers Garry