Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

m8 bought ed falcon wants 2 go me , should i be worried

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Things must have slipped in naracoorte lately, When my brother lived there his girlfriend had a 13 second LJ torana 202 and her brother had a 13 second Cortina with a 250 crossflow in it :) and I doubt they were the fastest 6's there. There used to be a pretty active 1/8th mile club over there

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
hey all my m8 just bout a ed falcon 4.0 5 speed manual standard, he wants 2 drag my vn 3.8 cai sports exhaust auto is it possible for me 2 get the bumper infront? Any comments would be much appreciated

cheers vks
Don't race past 130km/h:p But you should do him down the 1/4 just don't look back:D.

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
that fella didn't have the fastest 6. he only thought he did.. my point was i don't think it went that hard at all.
naracoorte is a funny ol' place. i reckon there are getting less and less rev heads these days there.. there is still few in the drag club there though. some pretty nuts cars there..

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
youll beat him off the blocks thats for sure. ive noticed between a EB and a VN the VN takes off much quicker. but also as said they do get up and go after then hit 70 or so. pretty close match up i'd say

holden#1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Executive V6
It be betting a very close match up.
If it was an auto ED, it would be different. Those autos are f&*^d!

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
I had some fun with a EA S 5 Speed last year at around 45km/h.. We both wanted the middle lane of a 3 lane road he was far right and me far left and we went for it past 2 cars in the middle and woot, I got it:D, But that's in the buicks best range of power.. I'm sure if it was above 80km/h i might have been the one backing off.

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i dragged an ef and in first second and third i was way ahead but when he got into fourth he justr cruised past me.. of coarse i blamed it on a misfire haha.. i think it has alot to do with the hole in my fron muffler and dodgy strait pipe at the back.. it still sounds better then any real system for a 6

vks

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 vn 3.8 S pack
Thanks all for your comments much appreciated, lol defa my vn has 294,000 on the clock but i guess i have ana advantage that i fully rebuilt her motor 5000kms ago, goin the falcon 2nite ill keep you all posted on the outcome, cheers vks

Billo55

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
i would put my money on the ford