Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Supernatural exact)

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
I'm up in north Queensland mate.

Yeah the import is the way to go. That being said though, you were pretty damn lucky to get a genuine RHD car. I was looking at converting it but I have seen way too many conversions that are just dodgy and poorly done. Makes the car seem worse than what it is... So I'll probly keep mine LHD. That and the fact that if I was ever forced to sell I reckon I'd get more money for the LHD over a converted RHD car.

I'm still undecided really about the engine as well. The logical thing to do would be to go the engine I mentioned before, it's has plenty enough power for what I want. Then there is that itch where I just want the biggest and baddest haha, the ability to be able to blow the doors off anything is a good feeling.

It'll be awhile before the camaro gets shipped over so I'm left to peeve on other peoples builds hahaha.

The best thing about forums is to discuss projects heh. Hearing what other people have done or what they think may lead to a better project over all.

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
yeah i wouldn't have minded LHD but it being genuine is great as well

haha thats it mate, theres always that male itch thing where we just want the biggest baddest mofo even if we will have to stop at every petrol station haha

pervings the way to go mate ;) haha but like you said it gives you more things to think about and all that which in the end can make youre build better and yourself more knowledgable

SaraAlexisMatilda

Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 Commodore
I am serious when I ask this, but would you willing to drive that beautiful car across the country to Newcastle, NSW, its my mans dream car and he would love it for our wedding, I'm willing to pay as much as needed for this to happen!!

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
sounds like youre a cylinder down mate.

this was back when i had my license, so would have been early 2012 at the latest, been sitting at the local shop getting worked on since then duno what theyve done, just told them to do what they can to get it back in shape, hopefully the savings are enough to cover it, or they can keep the donk and i'll ship one from the states

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Car looks great mate.

Are you going to get an SS dash? (That's what the car in the TV show has)
67_N34.jpg

I love the 67 Pillarless.....Would love to track one down once the house is paid off.

those wheels are so sexy, I would love a set of cragar 330's for the statesman (going for a muscle look) but finding one in the right pattern/offset is near impossible

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Car looks great mate.

Are you going to get an SS dash? (That's what the car in the TV show has)

I love the 67 Pillarless.....Would love to track one down once the house is paid off.

those wheels are so sexy, I would love a set of cragar 330's for the statesman (going for a muscle look) but finding one in the right pattern/offset is near impossible

thanks mate, appreciate it

planning on keeping the dash the same, get it rebuilt/retrimmed maybe a taco and it should be sweet enough for me

yeah they are a nice car, you can pick some nice ones up for descent prices over here, even better prices from the states

gotta love the cragars, i could imagine it'd be a b*tch to try get them to fit a commodore