Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Supernatural exact)

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hey mate.. Where do you live? and would you ever 'accidentally' leave keys in your cars? :)

Jokes. Love it mate! Defiantly jealous.. I only watch super natural for the car :p

hahah don't think i'll ever be leaving her anywhere for an overly long period of time. cheers mate, supernatural is deffinately what spiked my love for this car

just throw up any q's you have on here. the boys are great and usually we will have enough info between all of us to get you going :)

thanks mate :) well i've finally picked her up and shes home, only got one pic for the moment (below) due to weather she's been under the covers and i'll need to give her a wash when im back in town and will get some more pics for you all then.

first on the list is air con(wish me luck) then it'll be beefing up the trans with a nice hi stall to allow for a bigger cam, while funds build up for that will do some trivial things like applying the rest of the exterior chrome trim new mirrors as there is no left one and a few little interior fixes to keep me happy till i got the coin to get it retrimmed.

if anyone has any ideas on what i should be doing to the trans to get her ready for a nice big cam all advice is appreciated, especially for any air con units and such, would be greatly appreciated

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
SO. VERY. JEALOUS.

You've got a great pick up there mate, looking forward to seeing how you go with fixing her up.

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Epic win. That things hot

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
SO. VERY. JEALOUS.

You've got a great pick up there mate, looking forward to seeing how you go with fixing her up.

Epic win. That things hot
\

thanks guys, appreciate all the positive comments, just waiting for some descent weather to get some more pics up

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
so bit of an update, here's a picture of the engine bay, and a picture of some engine dress up that i'll be purchasing very soon

1810111718.jpg

and the engine dress up to start tidying the engine bay up a little bit

enginedressup.jpg

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
with all those dress up parts at least every one will know it's a chevy, lol

Hahah yeah Is all pretty Chevy orientated, but hey at least I'm not putting the Bow tie on something that ain't a genuine chev lol

Is a fairly interim piece until I decide if I'm gonna try make a show car outta it and go with chrome dress up

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
love it man, colour is spot on :thumbsup: