Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN V6 Berlina. (First Car)

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Nice one mate , looks to be in gd condition
Cheers matey :) Only downside is this...
i1zorc.jpg

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Easy enough to fix.

when you paint the grille!

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Easy enough to fix.

when you paint the grille!

True true. Will a black paint ruin the bumper if i try to touch it up? cause the can will most likely be a darker shade. and the white aswell cause the car looks abit like a cream so urgghh confusing. Ill have to go to the wreckers and find a grille or something to try it :)

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Paint the whole bumper!

A decent paint place should be able to match the colour very closely. If your near the Clayton/Springvale area, there is a place on Princess Highway called Complete Auto Paint. Think it's on the intersection of Blackburn road.
They do a great job of colour matching. Used them before. They also will have the primer and other stuff to do the job properly as well.

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Paint the whole bumper!

A decent paint place should be able to match the colour very closely. If your near the Clayton/Springvale area, there is a place on Princess Highway called Complete Auto Paint. Think it's on the intersection of Blackburn road.
They do a great job of colour matching. Used them before. They also will have the primer and other stuff to do the job properly as well.

Ah okay, cool :) i shall look them up. I might just leave it there considering im getting my learners and i could hit the same spot anyway, maybe abit later on so i can make it perfect :) i live near there. I shall look at grilles and see if theres any cheap ones around. would the same style look good or another one?

Last edited:

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
Ah okay, cool :) i shall look them up. I might just leave it there considering im getting my learners and i could hit the same spot anyway, maybe abit later on so i can make it perfect :) i live near there. I shall look at grilles and see if theres any cheap ones around. would the same style look good or another one?

Very smart don't go to crazy till u been driving a confident . I don't know wat ur skills at electronics are but doing cheap audio install ur self with maybe foot well lights etc is great start. Learning to pull car apart and basics of the cars electris. Theres plenty of diy guides on here and I'm sure a lot of members have owned a vn at some point. Any questions just ask

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Very smart don't go to crazy till u been driving a confident . I don't know wat ur skills at electronics are but doing cheap audio install ur self with maybe foot well lights etc is great start. Learning to pull car apart and basics of the cars electris. Theres plenty of diy guides on here and I'm sure a lot of members have owned a vn at some point. Any questions just ask

At the moment it has 2 sony front speakers and 2 massive pioneer ones in the back. Also an amp that i need to put in, the wires are already there. Just need a sub and the audio is good to go :) got some type of xplod sony stereo already aswell in there. Right front speaker needs an extra screw i think it makes a weird noise

Foot well lights sound cool. Never thought of that :) ill check them out now. Also the DIY's
Cheers

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
go for black cepters with chrome dress rings and chrome nuts if you like the steelie look.