Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VN V6 Berlina. (First Car)

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
go for black cepters with chrome dress rings and chrome nuts if you like the steelie look.

Very good idea. Id do it without a doubt but i am on a budget seeing as i'm young and i can't get alot of money ill have to just keep what i have. I know somewhere i can get the cepter center caps :) then ill see how that goes. The nuts could be a good idea though!

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
UPDATE:
Got this bad boy going in soon ;) Kenwood 1200w 12"
in7dsg.jpg

-Bunneh

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Yep! Got it in
21e3y2h.jpg

Also! found out some stuff about the car. It's on superlows, it has VT Coil packs, cruise control box, and upgraded water pump :)

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Nice VN mate, very clean, would love to have that handed down to me for free aha.

How do you find the sub ? i've got pretty much the same sub/box and it pumps pretty hard for what it is, i'm considering making a bigger box for it though

Bunneh

The Skid Boat
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Nice VN mate, very clean, would love to have that handed down to me for free aha.

How do you find the sub ? i've got pretty much the same sub/box and it pumps pretty hard for what it is, i'm considering making a bigger box for it though

Cheers bro yeah it goes hard when inside the car it sounds perfect i got a 300 dollar sony amp for $50 in there for it. Might upgrade to a better sub but keep the same box later in the future :p yeah its a great car considering it came with heaps of mods ;]

92vpss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp ss
Just a question bunneh how do you get what people say in the blue speech bubble to come up in your post. I'm still pretty new to this site.