Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help!!!

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Yea mate i own the silver vy ss on pettys road

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY HSV SENATOR S1 GEN3
lol i've seen yours mate very nice and clean i like it alot!! will have to go on a cruise some time won't be for a while though i have more plans for my car after tomorrow afternoon going for a little trip with the misses to thank her for putting up with my build so far i heard from one of my mates that a local car club meets at bunnings on tuesday nights at stafford have you ever heard i might turn up there one night when the injectors are put in

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Im the guy who runs the meet at stafford mate and its just guys from just commodores im off to melbourne on friday so i wont be going this week cause i wanna spend time with my missus and bub. Pm me ur number and we will organise a cruise

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats crazy mate i only found out like 2 weeks ago but i've been busy working on my car to turn up but soon enough i will be there might even con my brother in bringing he's ve omega when the new motor has been put in

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
i don't know yet he is keeping that to himself but in like 2 months he will have it in and running again just finding time and money to finsh it off

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok wow what a difference i feel in this car now whenever i start it, it brings a tear to my eye (oh quick tip for young players if you ever do your own cam upgrade buy 2m of 8mm dowl its a life saver you will see(look at me young players) so your lifters don't drop out in your sump) thanks for you help and tips.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
1. You shouldn't need to upgrade injectors for cam only
2. I'd be getting it looked at again those afr's seem a little up and down

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers mate i have taken it back and they said the same thing the current injectors are working at %93 and i'am doing a stroker kit over christmas so i will need to do and upgrade and the fast intake manifold should be here with in 5 days then i will install that along with fuel rails 102 mm throttle body and war hawk 260 cc heads and valves will be here tomorrow but they will go on when i do the stroker i will be doing all the work my self the only things i can't do is the tuning and the stroking of the motor i'am trying to get at least 450-500 rwkw the box will be striped down and new parts in stalled and the brakes will be done when more funds are in my bank my build should only take until march next year I HOPE.

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Ill looks after the heads for you til you need them ;)