Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need help!!!

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY HSV SENATOR S1 GEN3
lol there going pretty cheap from the us $390 us(each) and $200 us for post really good heads i wanted to get a war hawk lsxr motor 427ci but misses said no and she is in charge of the cash so :( but in the end i want power and street calm in it

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
might take my car for a photo shoot to put some pics up. some new ones any way

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
he it going back to a v6 but looking at cams and springs and a turbo for it he said i just heard you drive past i was in the lounge room your car sounds so good mate i'm going on a little cruise tonight to take some picturs and might put them up later to night my bloody stall converter is playing up started this morning might look at a 3500rpm one

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Haha yea just got home youll no doubt hear me at 4am tomorrow morning as i leave to drive to melb. And thats a cheap price for the heads in lookin at a set of dart pro 225's and im up for bout 2grand for them

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
111103-1810(002).jpg111103-1810(001).jpg here is 2 more pictures

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol well mate have a safe trip when you get back the motor might be out and off to the shop for the stroker

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
i just finshed stripping down my motor to be sent away for stroking today and my motor is stuffed i found heaps of cracks on the walls of the block so now i have to fork out more money for a new block and all new parts this car is costing me so much would anybody know where i can get new ls1 blocks for less then $2000 because thats the money i was going to use to paint the car but now it needs a block any help would be more then helpful

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
Damn thats abit of bad luck there mate. Are you gunna be running a bigger cam in it with the stroker or leaving the 222/224 in it

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
depends if i can find a new block by tomorrow if i can't then i'm putting the motor back together and putting it back in until i save enough for a whole new motor. i'm looking at new cams so i'm guessing i will be when the time is right