Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New tyres

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
yep.. that's what I paid. But check St George tyres here in Sydney (guys who did the ebay listing posted earlier in this thread) -APPARENTLY they're selling them now and they're often A LOT cheaper than everywhere else. $250 a piece was the cheapest I found by a long way though (didn't try St George)

Nikk_90

TINBUM
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i got a puncture the other week so i need to replace one of my tires and was thinking bout just replacing the back 2 as theyre on like 40-50% tread or so.

ah why wouldn't you just repair the puncture for like $20?

Nanoxcel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I had 452's(20"s) on my SS ute done 55,000 khs on them and they where in good nick still, Just kept rotating them every 15000

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
I just went from Kumho KU31s to those Federals (595EVO), and they are a LOT grippier.
I talked to the guys that do my tyres about them having problems and they said that theyve only ever heard of cracking issues when the incorrect load rating was fitted. They run federals on all their cars, and race cars and havent had one problem...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
The lying bastards!!! They told me 3 months ago they never keep them!!! I know they had the Kumhos I was running on before super cheap - but I was itching to try the 452s.

I bought mine a week before I went to Baghdad so it would be about the start of September last year. Cheap as!

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
got the falken's 452's fitted yesterday for $250 per corner, they seem to be far better than the khumo's and absorb most of the shitty bumps on the roads and don't seem to get traction issues in the rear, just have to wait till it rains.