Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear mud flaps for RS ZB commodore?

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Hi all, anyone had luck purchasing a set that fits online? I brought a set of four from AliExpress but only the fronts fit and it looks a little... Incomplete. Even having the Holden part number for the RS may help, my dealers don't like giving out part numbers
Cheers

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Does the RS have the same body kit as the RSV? I got a set off AliExpress for my RSV that fitted perfectly. They were for the Opel/Vauxhall GSI from memory.

Edit.
Thinking about it, the body kit won't be the issue for the rear mudflaps it will be the shape of the rear bumper behind the rear guard.

Last edited:

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
Does the RS have the same body kit as the RSV? I got a set off AliExpress for my RSV that fitted perfectly. They were for the Opel/Vauxhall GSI from memory.

Edit.
Thinking about it, the body kit won't be the issue for the rear mudflaps it will be the shape of the rear bumper behind the rear guard.
Hmmm the shape must be different cause my set didn't fit :( if you happen to have time to link the ones you brought I could compare? Appreciate the response anyways man

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Here's the ones I got.
Apparently there's some Buick ones that fit some models. Talked about here but no part number info.
Post in thread 'Fitting mudflaps to an RSV Liftback' https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/fitting-mudflaps-to-an-rsv-liftback.282820/post-3261106

red_vxr

Reaction score
Members Ride
(don't have a commodore lel)

Edit.
The RSV gets a sportier rear bumper (among other things) but the RS just gets the normal bumper. But, looking at the two cars in pictures, mud flaps would seem to fit to either one.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
The RSV gets a sportier rear bumper (among other things) but the RS just gets the normal bumper. But, looking at the two cars in pictures, mud flaps would seem to fit to either one.
Yeah I'll compare my set that I brought to the ones that 87 posted and see if the rears are a different profile, looks strange just having the front haha. I'll report back in the next few days