Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Camera Guide Lines

Veilspade

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
Hi All

Been reading this thread about the guidelines, told them I didnt have guidelines in the camera.

They said ok we will check it out, upgraded software and sorted. They are ok good for backing into a carspace.

Cheers

RockDAhouse

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hi All

Been reading this thread about the guidelines, told them I didnt have guidelines in the camera.

They said ok we will check it out, upgraded software and sorted. They are ok good for backing into a carspace.

Cheers
which dealer you went to?

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
I am going back to Hunter Holden tomorrow to try for a 2nd time
This is what Holden are now telling me and it doesn't make any sense:
I had techline 2540-1411 carried out on 16/12/2014, which Holden claim "is the latest" so how can this software be newer or make any difference?
You will note they don't even provide me with a version number.

As discussed the current software upgrade for your vehicle consists of;
Radio software updated from TIS2WEB Post 10 -Nov - 2014
Reverse dynamic gridlines. These can be turned off/on in the configuration menu in the radio by selecting Config / Display Settings / Rear Camera Options / Guide Lines.
Software contains multiple radio, navigation and phone connectivity enhancements.

pabxman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Had my 03/14 build SV6 Storm in for service yesterday, complained of iPhone pairing problems, and got the update done. Now have grid lines on reversing camera, but the strange thing is that now when I check software version numbers, there are only 8 modules in total. Previously there were 17 modules. My guess is they must have combined some of the old modules into fewer new ones.

First 3 pics are old version

Last 2 pics are new version

Attachments

• SW Old 1.JPG
    SW Old 1.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 246
  • SW Old 2.JPG
    SW Old 2.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 225
  • SW Old 3.JPG
    SW Old 3.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 218
  • SW New 1.JPG
    SW New 1.JPG
    223.1 KB · Views: 233
  • SW New 2.JPG
    SW New 2.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 242

haha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I took my VF SSV build Feb 14 into my dealer for the power steering recall and I asked them to do the software update so I could get the guidelines. They called me about 4 hours later telling me they had some dramas with the update so they were trying again. I got another call about an hour later saying the update was successful but no guidelines. They had to keep the car overnight and contacted Holden for details to do the update. Got my car back this morning with guidelines.

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
This confuses me, just spoke to Holden they are telling me cars without the sat nav can get the update which has the lines but cars with sat nav can't get the update? So counts me out

pabxman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
This confuses me, just spoke to Holden they are telling me cars without the sat nav can get the update which has the lines but cars with sat nav can't get the update? So counts me out

This is wrong, my SV6 Storm has sat nav, and I got the update with grid lines this week.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline

Holden appear to have NFI in regards to these sorts of things.

ryan101

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
How do I tell them they are wrong and there is an update?